Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Recommendation - Building Inspector Brisbane

Page 1 of 1
As the title says, can anyone in Brisbane recommend a good Building Inspector? We are building in Upper Kedron.

Thanks in advance.

Renee
I can't recommend anyone as I am in Vic but things to look forin inspector? You may find some answers on my blogs.
Thanks building-expert, will check it out!

Renee
Hi Renee,

We are building in Upper Kedron and we are also looking for a good building inspector. I am just wondering if you find any good inspector in that area?

Thanks,
Sam
Hi Sam. We are going to use K-Spec after seeing a few people recommended them. I'll let you know how we go.

Renee
I also recommend K-Spec
Thank you Chrinee and allblaqk!

Looks like they provide stage by stage inspection service too. I would like to get that if it is affordable for us.
Related
15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

9/02/2024
My Building inspector v My builder's inspector

General Discussion

I would send it to the certifier who is technically your representative and working on your behalf not the builder's

23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations - Melbourne

Building A New House

I do enjoy the drama:-D In his latest two videos he has started bringing security guards to site, I am waiting for the punch on to begin lol

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum