Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Rawson Edge 39 MKI - Lake Macquarie

Page 9 of 10
Wow, the pictures of the house are stunning! I love the staircase!
We added a new feature to the house a couple of weeks ago. Little Lachlan arrived safety on the 29th September. Finally get to use the nursery however it also means I’m basically just existing either in bed or on the lounge. The weather has also meant not a lot of time outdoors, but we are coping ok.

KateAndDuke
We added a new feature to the house a couple of weeks ago. Little Lachlan arrived safety on the 29th September. Finally get to use the nursery however it also means I’m basically just existing either in bed or on the lounge. The weather has also meant not a lot of time outdoors, but we are coping ok.

Congrats guys. Beautiful. It gets better. Doesn’t seem like it at the time but there is no better feeling than being a parent. 🍺🎉
Oh congrats on your baby boy. What a awesome feeling new baby and a new house.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Landscaping began yesterday. Currently just sorting out the drainage and retaining walls before we think too much about turf and plants. Need time to save up some cash for that stage!

Landscaping update. Retaining walls and drainage pits complete! Pebbles, pathways, gardens and turf coming in January!

I can already see the effect of the drainage works. Even with heavy rain the water just disappears. Unlike previously when it pooled everywhere.

KateAndDuke
Landscaping update. Retaining walls and drainage pits complete! Pebbles, pathways, gardens and turf coming in January!

I can already see the effect of the drainage works. Even with heavy rain the water just disappears. Unlike previously when it pooled everywhere.

Looking good kate.
Wow!!! The whole house looks fantastic and congrats on your new little guy. Talk about amazing timing

Landscaping update. Plants are in! Turf is coming next week which should finish it off nicely.

This is just the front and sides of the house. The backyard is a completely different (and future) project.

KateAndDuke
Landscaping update. Plants are in! Turf is coming next week which should finish it off nicely.

This is just the front and sides of the house. The backyard is a completely different (and future) project.

Looking great guys. We lost Dale today, he has resigned. 😔 It was going so well until that point.
Turf is down. It makes such a difference.

KateAndDuke

Wow looks amazing. Do it yourself or get someone to do it?
Salfield
KateAndDuke

The turf or the landscaping generally? The answer to both is someone else. It would have taken us far too long to achieve this otherwise. We were happy to do the planting and turf but the price we were quoted made it worth the time saving. Here’s hoping we keep it all alive!

KateAndDuke
Salfield
KateAndDuke

The turf or the landscaping generally? The answer to both is someone else. It would have taken us far too long to achieve this otherwise. We were happy to do the planting and turf but the price we were quoted made it worth the time saving. Here’s hoping we keep it all alive!

Very good, yes sorry should have been clearer. We won’t have a massive yard but if, as you say, the price isn’t to bad I am happy for someone else to do our yard as we have a 💩 load of rock 😁
For sure. Let me know if you want my guy’s details. I’d recommend him in a heartbeat.

KateAndDuke
For sure. Let me know if you want my guy’s details. I’d recommend him in a heartbeat.

Awesome thank you. If you don’t mind, I’ll grab his details for sure. 🍺🍺
Fences are now in and I feel like we’re looking at a finished product

Still some landscaping work to be done out the back, but at least from the front it looks like we are done!

KateAndDuke

Still some landscaping work to be done out the back, but at least from the front it looks like we are done!

Looks great guys. Amazing. 👍 We got some disappointing news today our site SS told us we won’t be in before the end of August which is a month over the contract date.
Just sent you a message guys. 🍺
KateAndDuke

Looks gorgeous! Your letterbox goes perfectly with your house! Would love some more photos of the inside when you have time
Your house is spectacular!!!

Related
17/03/2024
Any reputable custom builder in lake macquarie area

Building A New House

It is in lake macquarie area and dimensions are width 14 m and depth 8 m and the slope is 1/5 going down from the road.

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

24/02/2024
Building in Vineyard with Rawson

Building A New House

Just started the Build process for Chifley 42 with Rawson homes, will keep you all posted with the Build progress.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum