Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

1st Build - New Choice Homes

Page 6 of 6
Thanks, we're really happy with the finished product. Main colour is Dulux Bleaches Quarter
JS15
Hi All, long time no post!

Quick update - moved in 28th March and all gone very well.

Couple of hiccups along the way with concrete poured to close to proposed fenceline, and now lack of internet connection so have had to go with Vivid Wireless due to inability to get and NBN/ADSL connection.

In the meantime brick garden edging completed out the back, garden shed knocked up, retic for back lawn set up ready to hook in next week.

Front landscaping which was included in block sale is booked for next week so I'll be laying my back lawn to coincide with that.

Once that's done a garage sale is on the agenda so we can use the garage to park cars in!!

Hey! Question, how big is your garden shed? And how does it sit in comparison to the rest of the back yard?
Related
5/02/2024
1st Storey addition vs Lower level excavation

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, We’ve recently had plans approved to add a 1st storey addition to our existing house for a growing family in Sydney. With the current cost of building…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum