Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Plantation Model Seville 30.63SQ - Brisbane South QLD

Page 2 of 2
Hi Eric,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am also looking to build the Seville 30.
Has anyone had their colour appointments? I am currently waiting for my appointment and feel a little overwhelmed with all the options. If so, how did you find going through the decision making process.

Thanks
Saz
Hi Saz,

So you already paid for the deposit and waiting for the first tender appointment ?

At this stage try to find out what you need in the design ( internal / stairs / door / window height / facade / design ) these are the important

i just got my re-tender e-mail today.

Thanks

Eric
Hi Eric,

We have already gone through a few tender appointments however still need to go through the colour and electrical appointments. We are not looking to do this till the new year as we have a bit of time before we start building.

We have been through the colour studio although they don't really include a lot of the options and recommend everyone to go out to their vendors and see their selection.

I'm finding it hard to stick to the standard inclusions and not sure how much upgrades would be, especially the kitchen bench tops as colours are limited in the standard. Have you gone through this process yet?

Thanks

Saz
Hi Saz,

I'm still at TENDER STAGE , driveway / Flooring i will do it after handover. For colours it all depends how luxury you want.

Do you mind share your currently floorplan how does it look ? i can give you some advice as well

Regards

Eric Yung
Nice! I'm looking to build with plantation on my next investment. We are looking to build the Brighton just down the road from Underwood. Looking forward to following your journey.
Hi dulie ,

I think we are in the same street development , the rest of those land

Regards

Eric
Hey just wondering how long it took you to get the price for your tender?
Sorry for the late reply

From sales > to tender around 3 weeks time.

When you had a appointment with your tender in Springwood head office you will see all your pricing drawing and you can started to change whatever you like. Each tender appointment afterward it takes 8 working days to change all your drawing / design

My first tender 7/11/17 , Second tender 17/11/17 , Third tender 6/12/17 , I made an re-tender on 7/1/18 hopefully no more changes they reply me it will come back on 19/1 or 22/1.
Any updates on your build mate?
Related
30/12/2023
Identification of Oven Make and Model

Kitchen Appliances

Hi Chippy, no there isn't, gave it a really good look through and literally opened everything and checked all edges as well. Hence the question, just hoping someone would…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum