Help please found this on a wisdom home display home
But dont know what colour it would be
Can anyone help please

Those copy cats! Haha.

Here is my front door. I am sure it is the same- intergrain chocolate

😍😍😍 thats amazing love it
I also love the light so I researched and found out what that was called

What size light did you get?

Its so hard finding the right stain i also have a staircase to stain so need the right colour as im
Going for whites/greys
Im also having that same front door is the clear glass bothersome??

Our entry is also like that with a big window and void
mel.mak
thats amazing love it
I also love the light so I researched and found out what that was called

What size light did you get?

Its so hard finding the right stain i also have a staircase to stain so need the right colour as im
Going for whites/greys

My theme is all grey and white too. Have included some photos. Stair case is the same colour. I wanted them to do Black Japan but they wouldn't and I don't feel the chocolate throws too much brown. The front void light is 89cm

mel.mak
Im also having that same front door is the clear glass bothersome??

Our entry is also like that with a big window and void

Not really. The upper facade window is more annoying. We have a motor blind but sometimes I forget to close it. Add to that sensor stair lights and lets just say if you forget your bath towel you ain't walkin to the linen!

Wow your house is amaZing!! Exactly my style and
Selections i am going for
Would it be to much to to ask to see your kitchen 😬 And the powder room maybe?

We have the same entry as well same staircase going straight up now Just have to decide what style
Floating or pole up the middle

Why wouldn't they do black japan?
Some display homes around the corner from me have black japan but looked more like the picture I posted from the internet black japan looked pretty dark so wasnt sure If that was correct

Ooo sensor light thats a great idea!!
mel.mak
Wow your house is amaZing!! Exactly my style and
Selections i am going for
Would it be to much to to ask to see your kitchen
And the powder room maybe?

We have the same entry as well same staircase going straight up now Just have to decide what style
Floating or pole up the middle

Why wouldn't they do black japan?
Some display homes around the corner from me have black japan but looked more like the picture I posted from the internet black japan looked pretty dark so wasnt sure If that was correct

Ooo sensor light thats a great idea!!

I didn't have black Japan in my contract and they wouldn't vary it during construction. Probably a good thing they didn't as I have read that it's harder to apply and the painters they got stuffed my staircase as it was!

As you requested- my powder room and kitchen. Sorry, hard to get a photo due to the angle

Hopefully kitchen will look a bit more alive when we get some plants outside that splashback window

Thank you that looks great!!
So hard when it comes to colour selections
So far iv only done the outside selections
Interior selections im starting to look at now
Hi MrsJM,
Your house looks just too good.I just saw You have the raimond moooi lights installed .I went to lucreta lights in southyarra melbourne and just fell in love with those lights .I am planning to get 3 of them installed in our lounge room which has a void .Can u please tell me the sizes u have installed if u don't mind.Our void is not too big so we are thinking if 2 will be more suitable than 3 of them.....pretty confusing at this stage as we are at the construction stage atm.cheers
priya2015
Hi MrsJM,
Your house looks just too good.I just saw You have the raimond moooi lights installed .I went to lucreta lights in southyarra melbourne and just fell in love with those lights .I am planning to get 3 of them installed in our lounge room which has a void .Can u please tell me the sizes u have installed if u don't mind.Our void is not too big so we are thinking if 2 will be more suitable than 3 of them.....pretty confusing at this stage as we are at the construction stage atm.cheers

Aww thanks priya.

The front void is 89cm and over the dining we have another 89 and a 61 from memory. I regret not getting a third over the dining void! And agree, it's hard to visualise it all until you get them up there

Thanks MrsJm...i saw them in 3 at micheal hill and liked the way it looked ....but its looking amazing in your house too.....cheers and thanks again
priya2015
Thanks MrsJm...i saw them in 3 at micheal hill and liked the way it looked ....but its looking amazing in your house too.....cheers and thanks again

I don't think the ones at Michael Hill are good replicas- I think they are the cheaper ones as the steel is much thicker. I think the Lucretia ones are the better knock offs lol

I totally agree Mrs JM..;..there are so many replicas of this light and i also found the ones in lucretia the best amongst all ....a lot pricy than others but shd be eventually worth it.I have honestly not noticed the quality of Micheal Hill lights.....just noticed how 3 of them looked together....but will notice it surely next time.
MrsJM do you mind sharing a pic of your staircase in daylight
Im trying to organise a colour for my staircase this the colour im going but only ever seen it on front doors not on a staircase
mel.mak
MrsJM do you mind sharing a pic of your staircase in daylight
Im trying to organise a colour for my staircase this the colour im going but only ever seen it on front doors not on a staircase

I'll give you a shot when it was still under construction and looking schmick. Coral later ruined it and now it looks horrid and needs to be sanded and restained which is a nice little problem for us having no bedroom or shower downstairs

Ta da. How it looks now. Thanks coral homes.

Thanks for that
What happened to them was it notstained properly?
mel.mak
Thanks for that
What happened to them was it notstained properly?

First time around they didn't protect the stairs during construction so they were damaged and the lower platform tread split because we had a leak during construction.

They came back months later after I even took time off work for them and they restained and sealed but the idiot they got did too many coats too thick on too cold of a day and the moisture got trapped in the sealer and it turned white. So now have to sand the whole staircase back to bare timber to start all over again. Three nights out of the house required

Related
27/06/2023
Wisdom home facade

Building A New House

Hi, guys! If you've built with Wisdom Homes, would you mind sharing images of your front facades once they're all rendered? I'm considering signing up with them for a wide…

3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

29/01/2024
Anyone know the process to stain axon cladding

Building A New House

The most definitive answer to your question James is this taken from the James Hardie Axon Cladding Installation Guide - i just happen to have it…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum