Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Wollert(Aurora Stage 9, Contempo boulevard)

Page 1 of 2
Hi there,

I have been going through the posts and getting prepared for my build. So thought of starting a new thread to say hello to my neighbours building in same locality.

So here I am waiting for land title which is expected next month and finalizing my contract with Henley. Exciting times ahead!!

Thanks,
RD
I am in stage 10... My land should also title in October. We will be building with boutique homes. Exciting times. Preparing everything to apply to the mortgage.

yoyohv
I am in stage 10... My land should also title in October. We will be building with boutique homes. Exciting times. Preparing everything to apply to the mortgage.

Hi Yoyohv Have you received any update from landlease about land titles?
yoyohv

That is great. I have already finalized my mortgage for land, however for construction waiting for my final prices.
I got this email a couple of weeks ago. Our land was originally scheduled to title in June. I guess that a 4 month delay is not that bad.

yoyohv
I got this email a couple of weeks ago. Our land was originally scheduled to title in June. I guess that a 4 month delay is not that bad.

Ahh this one, I have received it too. However, one of my mates had received a call. So not sure.

Yes 4 months delay is not a big deal given other estates have been delayed by over a year.

Is this your first house?
Hi, yes... First home... I got a call today from Kristian (Aurora Sales Rep) telling me to prepare my finances due to our land getting titled next month...

yoyohv
Hi, yes... First home... I got a call today from Kristian (Aurora Sales Rep) telling me to prepare my finances due to our land getting titled next month...

Hi.. Even I am in Stage 10 and got a call from Kristian regarding title updates. Which house you are building with Boutique and what's your lot number ? I am into my final stage wherein I have to decide between Boutique & Henley.

amitgupta0905
yoyohv

Hi.. Even I am in Stage 10 and got a call from Kristian regarding title updates. Which house you are building with Boutique and what's your lot number ? I am into my final stage wherein I have to decide between Boutique & Henley.

We own lot 1026. I will be building Riviera 32 with boutique homes. We have just applied for a land + construction loan with suncorp... Hopefully, we get the approval soon. So excited! I have attached some pictures from our visit to our land last weekend.

yoyohv
amitgupta0905
yoyohv

We own lot 1026. I will be building Riviera 32 with boutique homes. We have just applied for a land + construction loan with suncorp... Hopefully, we get the approval soon. So excited! I have attached some pictures from our visit to our land last weekend.

even I went to see, looks amazing and exciting. The best thing about contempo blvd is that it is connected directly to Edgars road which will definitely make commute easier.
RDhar_2016
yoyohv
amitgupta0905
[quote="yoyohv"]Hi, yes... First home... I got a call today from Kristian (Aurora Sales Rep) telling me to prepare my finances due to our land getting titled next month...

even I went to see, looks amazing and exciting. The best thing about contempo blvd is that it is connected directly to Edgars road which will definitely make commute easier.[/quote]

Yeah Looks Great.. Thanks for sharing.. I am building Oslo 29 with Boutique and my lot number is 1006... Finance all approved so just waiting for the titles and then the build to commence...

amitgupta0905
RDhar_2016
yoyohv
[quote="amitgupta0905"][quote="yoyohv"]Hi, yes... First home... I got a call today from Kristian (Aurora Sales Rep) telling me to prepare my finances due to our land getting titled next month...

even I went to see, looks amazing and exciting. The best thing about contempo blvd is that it is connected directly to Edgars road which will definitely make commute easier.[/quote]

Yeah Looks Great.. Thanks for sharing.. I am building Oslo 29 with Boutique and my lot number is 1006... Finance all approved so just waiting for the titles and then the build to commence...

[/quote]Nice! Our broker contacted us because the bank needs access for valuation purposes. We gave Kristian details... Hopefully, we get an answer soon. We are going every weekend to our land to look at any progress from Aurora

Well, it looks like we need to wait 3 weeks to get access for valuation purposes; therefore our finances are still on hold... How did you manage to get the loan in advance?

yoyohv
Well, it looks like we need to wait 3 weeks to get access for valuation purposes; therefore our finances are still on hold... How did you manage to get the loan in advance?

Hey Yoyohv, we went with BOQ and bank manager said valuation will be taken care by themselves. no dramas.
RDhar_2016
yoyohv

Hey Yoyohv, we went with BOQ and bank manager said valuation will be taken care by themselves. no dramas.
I am applying with Suncorp. They are taking care with the valuation. The issue is that they won't have access until another three more weeks. That's why we can't get our loan approval by now.

Hello neighbors!
I'm building at stage 5 at Aurora @ snowy place!

We had a pretty long delay on our land title ( 9 months delay - Nov 2016 was lendlease' initial promised title).
welcome posemad.

Good to see people joining this forum. We can share our success stories and hick ups.

Ours was promised June 2017. Hope there are no delays.

Building Monaco Lux Q3(Henley Homes)
Aurora Stage 9
Hi,

I am not in Aurora but we are looking at building in Eden Gardens.Land is supposed to title end of 2019 so a very long wait.
Welcome Taniasimcock. Eden Gardens is not far. That's a long wait.
RDhar_2016
Welcome Taniasimcock. Eden Gardens is not far. That's a long wait.

i know very long wait:(
Related
11/05/2023
Building certificate for each stage

General Discussion

Not unless you have managed to put it as a special condition into the contract somehow.

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

20/12/2023
Theft and Vandalism at lock up stage

General Discussion

sure. its the builders problem.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum