Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds - Display options price list

Page 1 of 1
Has anyone seen a display options list of any Simonds houses? I asked my sales consultant who says they don't have one which is weird.

Do you mean the selections gallery upgrade options/options for in your gallery choices?

So far as we experienced there wasn't any overarching list - as you go through gallery and a lot of the more simple upgrades (ie: shower heads, ovens, etc) choices the gallery consultant is able to quote as you go through and the rest is confirmed during the gallery appointment. You find out on the day all the gallery expenditure and can go back and forth throughout the appointment should it be above your budget/want to add or cut things based upon it throughout the day. All of your choices at the gallery are confirmed on the day or subsequent day, and everything is confirmed and set price wise before contract.
Related
19/05/2023
Cladding Options -- Pros, Cons

General Discussion

Standard uninsulated double brick has an R value of around 0.7. An insulated standard 90mm stud timber frame can have an R value of around 2.7. Even if you insulate a…

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum