Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First Home Owner - Building in Springfield Rise

Page 3 of 3
Hello Chiara95, which builder are you going with again? I'm sorry my memory is not so good. Are you going to get someone else to do your driveway? Did you get a 3rd party for landscaping as well? I'm just wondering if house sitting is enough to give to these suppliers to give us a quotation. I would like to incorporate all these into our finance.

Goodluck on your shades of grey, it's popular choice nowadays!
We are going for classic resort look - caramel, dark brown, beige sort of shades.
Izea
Hello Chiara95, which builder are you going with again? I'm sorry my memory is not so good. Are you going to get someone else to do your driveway? Did you get a 3rd party for landscaping as well? I'm just wondering if house sitting is enough to give to these suppliers to give us a quotation. I would like to incorporate all these into our finance.

Goodluck on your shades of grey, it's popular choice nowadays!
We are going for classic resort look - caramel, dark brown, beige sort of shades.

Hey! We're building with Valeco. We have a driveway allowance of 50m2, but we didn't need all of it for our driveway. Our sales consultant recommended we use some of the remaining allowance for the bin bay down the side of the house which was a great idea. We cut the landscaping from our quote as my partner loves doing that kind of stuff (he's a big greenthumb!) and my dad used to be a builder so we're all just going to make it a weekend thing and knock it off over a few weekends
. As for the house sitting, not too sure on that one! Might have to ask around sorry!
Related
19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

25/04/2024
Owner Builder : Need some help

Owner Builder Forum

Hi VK, Think it's worth investing time in an Owner Builder course to equip you with basic knowledge on Australian Building Industry and its regulations. Also, I suggest…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum