Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Wisdom Homes - Manhattan 39 Build Thread

Page 4 of 4
doosra
Found another one. I got white vanity cabinets in the other bathrooms. I should have upgraded to poly as you can tell it's not the best quality. The charcoal color in the photo though is laminate but turned out really nice. And also, probably should have made the showers bigger. In 2 bathrooms they are 930 x 930. Pretty tight.

Would 1350x930 work??

What insulation and aircon configuration did you opt for?

Finished installing my flooring on first floor today. 1 week of non stop work but all worth it in the end.

Chompy
doosra
Found another one. I got white vanity cabinets in the other bathrooms. I should have upgraded to poly as you can tell it's not the best quality. The charcoal color in the photo though is laminate but turned out really nice. And also, probably should have made the showers bigger. In 2 bathrooms they are 930 x 930. Pretty tight.

Would 1350x930 work??

What insulation and aircon configuration did you opt for?

1350 is a decent size. I'm in love with my ensuite shower. It's 2020 x 1230 and it's amazing. So much space!

I went with standard insulation and for the ac I got the esp plus with 5 zones.

Almost one month in and it's all coming together. Just need some artwork for some finishing touches..

doosra
Almost one month in and it's all coming together. Just need some artwork for some finishing touches..

Looks fantastic!

Btw where did they put your man hole?

GLO
doosra

Looks fantastic!

Btw where did they put your man hole?

In one of the bedroom in the walk in robe.

doosra
Finished installing my flooring on first floor today. 1 week of non stop work but all worth it in the end.

I love the flooring. Did you have laminated flooring to first floor and how is it? I've heard it can be noisy. We are planning to do the same.
Looks great doosra !!
May I ask where you got your black tv unit from?
Looks absolutely fantastic doosra!

Can I ask what colour you have painted your walls?
Nice house there buddy. Are you a cricket fan by any chance doosra?

Looking to build with wisdom too!

Juggling between Clarendon, Fairmont and Wisdom? How much did that set up back?

How's the build quality? Process with building them? Checked on product review and the rating is so low. I heard it's all down to the SS you end up getting.

Any tips on building with them are the easy to bargain with?
twolittlepeas
Looks great doosra !!
May I ask where you got your black tv unit from?
Ikea

batzloa
Looks absolutely fantastic doosra!

Can I ask what colour you have painted your walls?
Color is called wise owl but half strength. Like the man44 display home but lighter

legspin
Nice house there buddy. Are you a cricket fan by any chance doosra?

Looking to build with wisdom too!

Juggling between Clarendon, Fairmont and Wisdom? How much did that set up back?

How's the build quality? Process with building them? Checked on product review and the rating is so low. I heard it's all down to the SS you end up getting.

Any tips on building with them are the easy to bargain with?
Build quality is good and there's no bargaining. Admin is not great build took a year which is longer than expected but overall happy

Very very nice house, doosra.

Just want to ask how much does it cost to build this Manhattan 39 House and how long did it take from start to end? Thanks.
slau

Just want to ask how much does it cost to build this Manhattan 39 House and how long did it take from start to end? Thanks.
Cost depends on how much u want to spend. 2 years from start (initial deposit) to completion. I don't think wisdom offer man39 anymore but best to go into the office and check their price list.

doosra
slau

Cost depends on how much u want to spend. 2 years from start (initial deposit) to completion. I don't think wisdom offer man39 anymore but best to go into the office and check their price list.

Many thanks for your prompt response. My budget is around $600k, based on your experience, do you think it is sufficient for a similar size house including “knock down and rebuild”? And how much extra would it roughly costs for driveway and landscaping? I just want to work out whether I can afford to purchase an old house to do this or I should just go with an existing house.
Thanks again.
Looking beautiful architecture of your home.
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum