Page 9 of 10
Fantastic news for you, congrats!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Congrats that’s so exciting!

The house is looking great guys! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
Hudson House
Good news we had a great PCI walkthrough. It was the best experience we have had with our SS so far. All the touch ups will be corrected over the next week, some minor issues we will deal with that are hard to address, but we compromised and if they become problems in the next 12 months Coral will be back to rectify. The tiles have been fixed and we are ready to move in on Saturday! The countdown is on!

Oh that's so exciting yay!!! Bet your stoked glad there wasn't too much stuff to fix. Ours may be delayed a bit. They stained all our timber throughout the hosue incorrectly. Stairs were meant to be clear coat only but they have been stained a light sandy colour. Painter didn't receive our variation. SS is rectifying and he said that if we are not happy then they would replace the whole staircase. 😬
Ryan2007
Hudson House
Good news we had a great PCI walkthrough. It was the best experience we have had with our SS so far. All the touch ups will be corrected over the next week, some minor issues we will deal with that are hard to address, but we compromised and if they become problems in the next 12 months Coral will be back to rectify. The tiles have been fixed and we are ready to move in on Saturday! The countdown is on!

Oh that's so exciting yay!!! Bet your stoked glad there wasn't too much stuff to fix. Ours may be delayed a bit. They stained all our timber throughout the hosue incorrectly. Stairs were meant to be clear coat only but they have been stained a light sandy colour. Painter didn't receive our variation. SS is rectifying and he said that if we are not happy then they would replace the whole staircase. 😬

Oh no... hopefully they rectify it. I find the SS are loaded with too many houses so mistakes are easily made and missed. We haven't seen any issues fixed this week yet but they can't move our handover so hopefully they are out onsite today rectifying issues. We originally had our PCI pushed back and then our handover pushed back a day, but luckily we are almost there.
So glad your nearly here must be getting so exciting now!
Very relieved. It’s been bumpy but Coral have actually come through with a resolution to our issues in the end and are fixing up everything we mentioned, well they have committed to fix it by tomorrow. Friday will show us the result in the end.
So much stress getting our bank to pay their contribution, finally we are locked in for handover tomorrow 12pm. yay!!!! Watch this space...
So exciting!!!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Woohoo

YAY!!
We are in, just noticing a lot of things that were meant to be done between PCI and handover were not done. Trades have just peeled the stickers off and not done the work, so will have to take photos and get them back at maintenance to fix it. Moving a tonne of stuff at the moment but will post pictures when we are set up 😊
Hudson House
We are in, just noticing a lot of things that were meant to be done between PCI and handover were not done. Trades have just peeled the stickers off and not done the work, so will have to take photos and get them back at maintenance to fix it. Moving a tonne of stuff at the moment but will post pictures when we are set up 😊

Can't wait to see pics. Congratulations!

Yep, that's what they do unfortunately!
Oh yay cant wait to see it!
Yaay looking fwd to pics

Are you all moved in yet!? Dying to see everything

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84825
Coral - Marcoola 32
Can not wait to see pics of your finished house

viewtopic.php?t=88323&f=31&p=1771329#p1771329
Sorry I have been MIA it's been a hectic 3 weeks with the move and just last week a loss in my family, but things are looking up now.

Home Sweet Home is coming together, my landscaper husband has been in full swing., I will share more pictures of the inside when I take some too.
So sorry to hear about your sad times

What a massive different some green grass and plants can make :O Looks so good!!
Sorry to hear about your loss @Hudson House

The house looks great. I can't wait to see more photos!

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum