Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Noosa 20 Build

Page 8 of 10
Yeah Hudson House!!!! I have everything crossed for you.

viewtopic.php?t=88323&f=31&p=1771329#p1771329
We have PCI organised for the 9th of January at 7.30am. Can't wait for the new year ahead!

This week we have have some clean up and earth moving happening, screens are being finalised and some tile repairs and corrections are set for the end of the week. Will be done and dusted this week and await us in the new year.
Hudson House
We have PCI organised for the 9th of January at 7.30am. Can't wait for the new year ahead!

This week we have have some clean up and earth moving happening, screens are being finalised and some tile repairs and corrections are set for the end of the week. Will be done and dusted this week and await us in the new year.

That's awesome fingers crossed we are not too far behind!!!
Hudson House

Woohooo Hudson House that is so exciting!!! We have had a huge 2 days and still another 1 to go. Then the joys of unpacking.

Almost there, PCI is just 1 week away! A lot of things will need fixing, estimating 100 defects... hoping to get it all resolved by the 18th for move in, fingers crossed!
Good luck with everything, stick to your guns and make sure they deliver a perfect product to you.
Hudson House
Almost there, PCI is just 1 week away! A lot of things will need fixing, estimating 100 defects... hoping to get it all resolved by the 18th for move in, fingers crossed!

Oh that's so exciting fingers crossed it's not that many but from everyone's experience unfortunately it is fingers crossed for you tho! We are moving out of our rental soon can't extend the lease any furtherand can't get another lease so we are living in a caravan until coral homes gets us in I hope too we won't be long it's going to be cosy with 2 children!!! just love this company!!!
Ryan2007
Hudson House

Oh that's so exciting fingers crossed it's not that many but from everyone's experience unfortunately it is fingers crossed for you tho! We are moving out of our rental soon can't extend the lease any furtherand can't get another lease so we are living in a caravan until coral homes gets us in I hope too we won't be long it's going to be cosy with 2 children!!! just love this company!!!

oh no hoping that they get you in swiftly without error
Hudson House
Yeah Hudson I so hope it all goes well next week

How did PCI go?

Hi H Family,

Unfortunately it has been pushed back to this Friday as they are correcting the tiling issues on the Main Floor this week after their major stuff up leveling the floor. Only found out our PCI for Tuesday was cancelled on Monday. I will certainly post an update on Friday, lucky I have the day off for my birthday anyway.
Hudson House

Hi H Family,

Unfortunately it has been pushed back to this Friday as they are correcting the tiling issues on the Main Floor this week after their major stuff up leveling the floor. Only found out our PCI for Tuesday was cancelled on Monday. I will certainly post an update on Friday, lucky I have the day off for my birthday anyway.
Oh Hudson House that is terrible news. I hope it all goes smoothly for you on Friday since its your birthday too

H Family
Hudson House

Hi H Family,

Oh Hudson House that is terrible news. I hope it all goes smoothly for you on Friday since its your birthday too

Thank you
Good luck Friday - hopefully not too many issues and you can get keys soon!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Good news we had a great PCI walkthrough. It was the best experience we have had with our SS so far. All the touch ups will be corrected over the next week, some minor issues we will deal with that are hard to address, but we compromised and if they become problems in the next 12 months Coral will be back to rectify. The tiles have been fixed and we are ready to move in on Saturday! The countdown is on!
Hudson House
Good news we had a great PCI walkthrough. It was the best experience we have had with our SS so far. All the touch ups will be corrected over the next week, some minor issues we will deal with that are hard to address, but we compromised and if they become problems in the next 12 months Coral will be back to rectify. The tiles have been fixed and we are ready to move in on Saturday! The countdown is on!
Awesome news Hudson.

Congrats Hudson!

Are you saying you are getting your keys 5 days after PCI :O?
Awesome news. Make sure you get it in writing that Coral will be back to fix problems in 12 months time.
Bring on the keys!!!!
Caydenn
Congrats Hudson!

Are you saying you are getting your keys 5 days after PCI :O?

Yes we had PCI Friday so 7 days or 5 business days until we get the keys.
That's so exciting!!!! Our PCI is supposed to be the last week of Feb but we will have confirmed dates in 2 weeks
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum