Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Jewel38 from kurmond homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi did anyone build jewel 38 from kurmond homes ?
I see more of glenleigh homes not anything else

Can you please share your experiences with kurmond homes

Thanks
We are building through Kurmond Homes but not Jewel38...

Our experience so far so bad...

@KurmondHomes ... #EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING & SLOW MOVING PROCESS ... #MISLEADING INFORMATION PROVIDER ... #FALSE PROMISES... #EXCUSES for UNNECCESARY DELAYING... #COMPLETE NIGHTMARE

Well KH is receiving negative comments but all those comments are 100% TRUE AND VALID...!!!

Here is my summary:

DEC 2016 - paid our first deposit

MAR 2017(end)- Plan/tender received (took 3 months to draft a floor plan and estimate a rough figure) - there were 2 revisions in plan

APR 2017 (beginning)- paid second deposit and stage 2 full payment (big amount 5% of total - e.g. ~ $22000)

SEP 2017(beginning) - CDC approval received ( took 6 months for Kurmond Home's team to prepare to lodge CDC file, once they lodged our file, CDC approval received in less than 2 weeks time)

SEP 2017(end) - FCT - Final Construction TENDER received

OCT(mid) - Suppose to sign final Building Contract but SADLY WE HAVEN"T YET!!! we have been told KH doesn't have builder certificate so they can't sign a final construction contract and so can't start construction without a builder certificate, they told us we will get in Nov 2017

NOV 2017 - Waiting for Builder Certificate and to Sign Final Construction COntract - KH told us they will release builder certificate in Dec 2017 for their first batch and we are not in their first batch so we don't know when we will get builder certificate...

FEB 2018 - expecting to start construction - HOPE SO...! KH hasn't told us or provide us with any dates...They refuse to provide a timeframe.

KH told us construction time will be 43-50 working weeks once all the requirements will finish.

Hope that help you
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum