Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Plantation Trinity Lux Q1 @ Oxley - Brisbane

Page 2 of 3
15-12-2017 —- Frames are UP for Upper Level

We're at the same point with our plantation build just down the road in Sherwood. Ill be following your progress. Looks good so far! Nice big level block you've got there.
Smashing along!
httpants
We're at the same point with our plantation build just down the road in Sherwood. Ill be following your progress. Looks good so far! Nice big level block you've got there.

Your looks awesome too. good that you have done the pool now. we are thinking may be later on. short on $$

yeah manged to get 20m frontage and 600sqm so cant complaint. Trinity House Plan made for wider block so really happy with it so far.

Are you doing Landscaping and Driveway done up later on? If so i am after a contact - please share if you can.

I will get some quotes next year.

Cheers, Vik
It looks bigger than 600m2 in the pics. The wider street frontage makes a difference. Mine is also 600m2 but 15m street frontage which goes down to 14m because of an easement on one side where the neighbours built their house too close to the boundary back in the 60s. For us the mirage vogue fit perfectly on the block and we got boundary relaxation to sit the house 4.5m back instead of 6m to give us more room at the back for the pool.
Windows now delivered
Electrical wiring is in

Looking at Kitchen

Rumpus

Entry Hallway

Looks great. Thanks for posting. We are building a Trinity Q1 also.
Lates Pics — Feb approx. Week 10 — Bricks Up

Plasterboard is Up —-20-02-2018

Looking at Kitchen & Rumpus from Living

Looking at Living / Dining area from Kitchen

Rumpus - Next to kitchen

Butler Pantry - Next to kitchen

Niche entry hallway

Main entrance (study left side & 2nd Master on Right by looking at this pic)

Niche to Stairs wall

Rumpus upstairs

Rumpus pic2

Looking good, love the niche to the stairs. for artwork?
Not sure what we put there. I am very bad at interior designing.
Facade cladding

Front Door

Facade —

Looks good - love the warm tones + timber
Thanks.

Bottom hasn’t been paint. Top facade is finished. We will get facade feature tiles too on Front pillars.
Love the look of your house, and they are smashing it out.
We are a suburb away! Watching your build as its lovely!
Happy to help let me know if you need any info around Plantation Homes.
vikushivu
Facade cladding

Front Door

Hi
Can you tell me what the narrow vertical windows called? It looks like you could keep them open without worry bout burglars 🤣

Its called awning window.

Which builder you going with?
Related
29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

30/06/2023
Certifier and the Brisbane development website

Building A New House

Hi, does anyone have a clue how the Brisbane Development website work in terms of how uptodate the dates on it are (developmenti.brisbane.qld.gov.au). I transfered…

15/03/2024
Omni built homes brisbane - builders feedback

General Discussion

First time poster long story short we are planning knocking down rebuilding a house in Wavell Heights We are thinking to go with Omni built homes as they are but flexible…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum