Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes - Modified Grange 29

Page 17 of 17
Ive been MIA lately as i gave birth to my third baby - a little girl - a couple of weeks ago. Of all places, she was born in my Ensuite πŸ˜‚

We've done alot of work, well not me really, my hubby has done alot of work. Our concreting of the pool area, a garden shed slab, our outdoor alfresco area, and down one side of our house was completed on Saturday, our pool will hopefully be finished next week, we've got a retaining wall out the front, and a few planter boxes, as well as a succulent bowl that i put together. Also a set of aggregate stairs at the front too. I think all we've got to do to the exterior is tiling, turf and putting up the garden shed.
We still dont have a dividing fence between us and one of our neighbours - but hopefully that'll be put up soon 😊
Congratulations on the new baby.
Drove past the other day and the front is looking great.
You will be busy now.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Wow!! Your amazing giving birth in the ensuite is next level! Lol! Congratulations and enjoy your new bub πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Congratulations!

congrats on the new little girl! how amazing! So eager to see the front of your house, it sounds awesome
Dylandbrooke
Tash801
We are doing pax after handover as well. I'd love to see some photos when you have time

Hi Tash
My wardrobe doesnt look complete at the moment as im missing the two corner sections - they've been sold out for months and arent in until the end of August (last time i checked) if i show you pics it looks unfinished. But let me know if you want to see anyway, and ill shoot some pics for you 😊

I would still love some if that’s ok
Dylandbrooke
A couple more pics while my house is tidy 😁

I love your floorboards! What is it called and is it part of the Coral homes selection?
Hi 😊. Do you remember how much were the settler cabinets doors with no silk finish ? Thanks
Hi Brooke,
Would love to see some photos of your finished yard.
Hey bestspecials - im so slack, sorry!!! Heres our front yard all done!
Dylandbrooke

Dylandbrooke
Dylandbrooke

That looks lovely. You must be happy.
oh that looks so amazing!!
Your house looks amazing. We are also thinking of oyster bench tops and your pictures were great in showing the different views
Dylandbrooke
Today we signed our final tender, paid the balance of our 5% deposit and our SC sent off our plans for covenant approval!
Here are our final drawings ☺

We are going to owner supply our tapware, laundry, pantry (base cupboards along one side) and WIR - going to do the ikea pax robe.

We've booked in for our tile appointment with Beaumont Tiles on the 5th of October.

Yay!!!! We are getting somewhere!

Did you have any issues with Coral agreeing to let you owner supply? I am stressing about them letting me choose my own taps and things.
AbbieBryant
Dylandbrooke
Today we signed our final tender, paid the balance of our 5% deposit and our SC sent off our plans for covenant approval!
Here are our final drawings ☺

We are going to owner supply our tapware, laundry, pantry (base cupboards along one side) and WIR - going to do the ikea pax robe.

We've booked in for our tile appointment with Beaumont Tiles on the 5th of October.

Yay!!!! We are getting somewhere!

Did you have any issues with Coral agreeing to let you owner supply? I am stressing about them letting me choose my own taps and things.

No issue at all! I told them from day 1 of the items I would like to supply.
Related
2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum