Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Is anyone build the house from planbuild?

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys this is my first post in this forum. Looking for a right builder in the Brisbane, we already dealt with Metricon and plantation, not satisfied the way they quote the price, looks like they are making fool to us. Someone advise us Plantbuild. Is there anyone who built their house or in the process to build the house with them? Looking for your support 😊
I am in exactly the same position. Talked to big builders and not feel good about them. Just wondering how good PlanBuild is?
There are a couple of Planbuild threads from a few years ago on here. We built with them in 2014 and everything was fine. The admin side of things was slow and lacked communication but once we got to site the build was super fast! 11 weeks from site scrape to keys for memory. Like any builder, just make sure you stay on top of them and use an independent inspector to check their work.

We always said that we wouldn’t use them for the next build only because the first time around everything was so basic, for example at selections there wasn’t a lot of variety however that may have changed since 2014. At the end of the day it was our first home and we were on a pretty tight budget. We got value for money with Planbuild and had a fairly stress-free build.
Thanks kailie86.
Related
21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

6/12/2023
Anyone got owner builder permit to build a duplex in NSW ?

Owner Builder Forum

If so what were the "special circumstances" under which it was granted? "Note: If the development consent is for 'dual occupancy' an owner-builder permit can only be…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum