Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Statesman, Greenock MKII

Page 13 of 15
Just got the call we have been waiting for! PCI booked in for monday morning 😊 fingers crossed there is nothing to fix up
Ps. Now i realise that our site supervisors name and phone number is on the sign out the front of the house 😳 haha 😂 we could have been hasseling him this whole time!
Wow! We dont even have a sign
Just a paper in windows to report suspected behaviour to
that's funny. will have to check my window sign when i go onsite on thursday
(though i think its blank)
not long then. did you get that PCI PDF - is it fairly detailed?
No i havent yet, i will do that this week 😊
I just bought that pci guide entilzha. I just had a quick look through it and it looks pretty good and very detailed. Thanks for the tip 😊
thanks for telling me that. reckon any use pre-PCI
Entilzha
that's funny. will have to check my window sign when i go onsite on thursday
(though i think its blank)
not long then. did you get that PCI PDF - is it fairly detailed?

My window sign only hive lot details and hickies office number plus info of a reward offered if helping catch offenders. But interesting when we spoke to consultant we got a different name of our ss when she said she will inform him.might slso be why had delays cause ss changed again ?
Sarah159
I just bought that pci guide entilzha. I just had a quick look through it and it looks pretty good and very detailed. Thanks for the tip 😊

Awesome thanks will for sure get it too
Yeh it wouldnt hurt to get it now so you can look out for things as the build progresses
We were able to get inside and look at the floors today because the door was unlocked 😳 i thought at this stage they would be a bit more careful about locking doors. Drove past again an hour or so later and the fridgey was there putting in the a/c.

Beautiful
What colour is your floor?
Its called milky way

Garage door went on yesterday.. Im really happy with our choice 😊

And this is our carpet. Was worried it would be too dark but im happy with it
Skip bin is gone 😱
So we had PCI this morning. Our SS Andrew was so great, he had already gone through the house before we got there and "blue taped" heaps of paint defects. He spent about an hour and a half going through everything with us. There really wasnt much at all that need to be fixed. Its was mostly paints defects, but also a chip in kitchen bench, small dent in the rangehood, manhole cover missing and a few scratches in the wardrobe. Andrew said he will have everything fixed up by Thursday, so if the bank dont stuff around we can have keys this week!! Yay! So happy 😊
Great News. The final wait for the keys begins.
Waiting to hear back from the bank is torturous 😩
Thats horrible to have to wait!
Our bank takes round 3-4 days with progress payments. But i think they have to have some one that goes out to see if the house is actually completed when they do the final payment. Did they give you an indication of how long it will take?
Yeh the bank have to go out and do a final valuation and then it will take 2 days after that for the payment to clear. I have no idea when the valuation is happening though, wish they would tell us!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum