Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Custom design with Fresh homes

Page 3 of 3
Hi Peter, thinking about a build with Fresh homes in Brisbane so wanted to see how you went with the build and the finished product?
I've also been considering fresh homes for a custom build.

Any updates on this thread?

They want $3k up front to provide a quote which I'm not keen on but sounds like most large builders want this. If the price is no good than you kiss $3k goodbye each time.
supersleuth

They want $3k up front to provide a quote which I'm not keen on but sounds like most large builders want this. If the price is no good than you kiss $3k goodbye each time.

That's a bit rich to charge $3k for a quote.... I got a quote from three different builders for free - it wasn't until you go to tender that they charged something, and even then part of that covered the soil testing, which is something you can keep
Johnny
Hi Peter, thinking about a build with Fresh homes in Brisbane so wanted to see how you went with the build and the finished product?

Sorry for late reply. We were not very happy with them. So wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
supersleuth

We didn't have to pay anything for the initial quote. They are good until you sign the contract. And you would stuck after the contract signing. We are not happy with them, we had very poor quality home with so many terrible mistakes!
Related
1/01/2024
Custom Home Design - Suggestions and Recommendation

Building A New House

ideal house depends on the site and location as much as internal floor plan....what is the distance from the house to all four boundaries, where is north, describe your…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum