Lovely driveway colour pEast!

Thanks Manj. I hope you have good good progress before The long break
pEast
Manj
pEast
So finally we have the driveway but still to be polished - probably today

Lovely driveway colour pEast!

Thanks Manj. I hope you have good good progress before The long break

Thanks pEast, last week no activity occurred since Arden was chasing up engineering who has to comment on some packers being used as well as the req got a retaining wall, DJM is reinspecting frame since it was not complete / the carpenters are coming out today to fix things ..
bricks and roof tiles delivered so hoping we get the roof at least let alone the rest ..
When does Arden stop and start work for Xmas ?

Very nice PEast. Love the way the driveway complements the house. You seem to have got them to do bit of the side as well. I actually thought driveway has to be done after handover. Who did your driveway and the cost like?
Manj - sorry got no information regarding Christmas break cos my site had no activity after 13 November until 30th January.
But I expect the last day might 21st December.
chanaka
Very nice PEast. Love the way the driveway complements the house. You seem to have got them to do bit of the side as well. I actually thought driveway has to be done after handover. Who did your driveway and the cost like?

Did the driveway after handover - aggregate was around $ 96 per sqm and normal around $50
Thanks P. Who did you go with?
chanaka
Thanks P. Who did you go with?

The guys just live 4 houses away and so did not have to run around since his doing many in the same estate.

After sealing and polishing

pEast
@Manj - sorry got no information regarding Christmas break cos my site had no activity after 13 November until 30th January.
But I expect the last day might 21st December.

Thanks pEast! Let’s hope so!

Looks very nice with the final finish. Well done pEast. Thanks for all the updates as well inspired us all. Enjoy your new home!
Looks great PEast. I think we have the same coloured driveway! Hope you can enjoy your house now.

Ezza78
Looks great PEast. I think we have the same coloured driveway! Hope you can enjoy your house now.

Hi Ezza - we were just looking at your house photos and how wonderful exterior and interour choices have turned out.
It was nice that Arden picked up speed and you too enjoy your new house with summer and Christmas coming up to enjoy the deck.
Found that the concrete guys were a bit lazy and therefore not so good

They could put concrete easily here but not the remaining pipes saying hard to reach or we don’t have tools excuse

pEast
Found that the concrete guys were a bit lazy and therefore not so good

They could put concrete easily here but not the remaining pipes saying hard to reach or we don’t have tools excuse

Thanks for that pEast.
I was going to call them this week for a quote for some concreting I need done.
Now I won't be after seeing that.....
[quote="smithfamily":9756widm][quote="pEast":9756widm]Found that the concrete guys were a bit lazy and therefore not so good

[img:9756widm]https://forum.homeone.com.au/u/73203_1543282652.jpeg[/img:9756widm]

[img:9756widm]https://forum.homeone.com.au/u/73203_1543282688.jpeg[/img:9756widm]

[img:9756widm]https://forum.homeone.com.au/u/73203_1543282725.jpeg[/img:9756widm][/quote:9756widm]
Thanks for that pEast.
I was going to call them this week for a quote for some concreting I need done.
Now I won't be after seeing that.....[/quote:9756widm]

No worries - I thought I better give feedback with some photos to prove
Related
31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum