Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Henley- Monaco Lux Q2- Customised

Page 4 of 4
zee1308
I am hoping end of Oct, let see what happens. My Admin come back saying sill a while for completion so no date as if now.

I have found my admin to be useless so far for dates i get far more information from my SS
stayxtrue
zee1308
I am hoping end of Oct, let see what happens. My Admin come back saying sill a while for completion so no date as if now.

I have found my admin to be useless so far for dates i get far more information from my SS

That is so true... my SS is nice and helpful but he is off for 3 weeks as he has his own wedding to attend. So i have a replacement and meeting him today. Will post pictures of progress if i am lucky.

zee1308
stayxtrue
zee1308

That is so true... my SS is nice and helpful but he is off for 3 weeks as he has his own wedding to attend. So i have a replacement and meeting him today. Will post pictures of progress if i am lucky.

OH yea that will do that! I asked my admin what was planned for this week and she told me frame and roofing.... Well thats already been done! So I asked my SS and he gave me a lot more info! So my admin is lazy!
zee1308

OH yea that will do that! I asked my admin what was planned for this week and she told me frame and roofing.... Well thats already been done! So I asked my SS and he gave me a lot more info! So my admin is lazy!
stayxtrue
zee1308
stayxtrue
[quote="zee1308"]I am hoping end of Oct, let see what happens. My Admin come back saying sill a while for completion so no date as if now.

OH yea that will do that! I asked my admin what was planned for this week and she told me frame and roofing.... Well thats already been done! So I asked my SS and he gave me a lot more info! So my admin is lazy![/quote]

Hahaha

As of today 12/09. SS said fixing invoice coming soon.

Painting started today.!!!

Yayy! 50% complete..

hoping to get painting and other things quicker, carpet installation in 2nd week of Oct.
Hi Zee, nice to see your progress. Any further updates?
Final Inspection to be done in next 2 weeks.

SS confirmed handover to be early November.

exciting times.
N H P in 2 weeks....

Guys what to keep in mind while in NHP... Please let me know...
I am so jealous - you'll be in in no time!
Mrs_W
I am so jealous - you'll be in in no time!

Lol. i wish you can be soon... our build going along since start...
N H P

Completed 1/11. Not too many major defects raised by Darbecca. Waiting for my SS to call to discuss about what he gonna fix.

Likely to get keys in 2 weeks.....

Fences quote arrived, likely to go with that.

Driveway quote happening this Friday.

Blinds will do from myself from Bunnings. Curtains to living still not sure.
S E T T L E M E N T this week....

Nice date... 17/11/17
zee1308

Nice date... 17/11/17

Congratulations..
RDhar_2016
zee1308

Nice date... 17/11/17

Congratulations..

Thanks
Hi zee1308, we are building Monaco 26 with alternate garage (new name from Henley). I see your kitchen layout is same as ours. My hubby wants to change it to the original layout before the garage was flipped but Henley sales said the space is too small, garage will need to be slightly bigger and entrance will be a little small which we do not like. He is not able to appreciate it on the floor plan. Would you mind sharing a pic of your completed kitchen so he can appreciate it better? Thank you!
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum