Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Clarendon Home Theatre contractor

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone.
We are looking at building a house with Clarendon and was wondering if anyone knew if they use an actual Audio Visual contractor to design the room? I'm looking at installing a Dolby ATMOS configured system into it, and trying to figure out if Clarendon will provide people who actually know about home theatre design or I need to engage in external contractors.
taniel
Hi Everyone.
We are looking at building a house with Clarendon and was wondering if anyone knew if they use an actual Audio Visual contractor to design the room? I'm looking at installing a Dolby ATMOS configured system into it, and trying to figure out if Clarendon will provide people who actually know about home theatre design or I need to engage in external contractors.

Clarendon use YHC for their electrical part yhc.com.au . The sale person won't be knowledgeable to answer you, I reckon you can ask this company to see if they could do that for Clarendon
Thanks tngo. Hopefully they can.
Related
1/10/2023
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

the stair balustrades? There is nothing special about these and I imagine literally every stair installer will be able to do this.

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum