Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Grange 25 Coral Homes - Northern NSW

Page 28 of 28
mj-mac4

Ensuite all grouted

Heya, just wondering how much extra you paid for the wall tiles in your ensuite? They look fab!
MickandHayley
mj-mac4

Ensuite all grouted

Heya, just wondering how much extra you paid for the wall tiles in your ensuite? They look fab!

Sorry I got no idea. We paid extra to go to the ceiling. And then extra laying charge cause they are a small tile. And they were a gold range tile which we got included in our contract. But they donโ€™t do that anymore so that would be extra too. So probably atleast $3000 - $4000 for all bathrooms, laundry and toilet.

We have paint

Guest bed

Play room

Laundry
PCI is in the 29th of August. And hopefully handover on the 8th of September. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Hey forum people, Iโ€™m going to finish up here on this forum. As not sure if anyone is following along. If you would like to see the end of our build journey, pool and landscaping feel free to follow us on instagram. Our name is dream_team_mccallum. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Good luck with everything

blackcat20
Good luck with everything

Thankyou! You too โ˜บ๏ธ
mj-mac4
Hey forum people, Iโ€™m going to finish up here on this forum. As not sure if anyone is following along. If you would like to see the end of our build journey, pool and landscaping feel free to follow us on instagram. Our name is dream_team_mccallum. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Followed your insta account. Good luck with rest of the process
mj-mac4

Hi mj-mac. Sorry to see you go. I think you can tell by your views if anyone is following. I watched quietly going over Homeone posts for 2 years gaining insights from everyone else including yourself. It was only when I got close to my build that I got interactive on Homeone.

I don't have an insta account but I would like to see the finished product...... maybe I should get an insta account.

Congratulations on getting to (near) the end of your build and all the best with enjoying your new home!
Thanks everyone! Good luck with the rest of your building journeys. See you on the insta side! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
I have been following but don't always comment. I found for me that it was a great way to keep a record of the build.
I followed you on insta the other night
GoodeOne
mj-mac4

Followed your insta account. Good luck with rest of the process

Hi GoodOne hoping you can let us know your opinion on Adenbrook Ballina. We are starting talks with them. We are building in Banyan hill Ballina. Thanks.
Hi iโ€™ve Requested to follow on Instagram. Looking at building grange 25 in NSW and would love to see the end of your build ๐Ÿ˜Š iโ€™m fi0nam
Almost 5 months in, and we are repainting the whole interior of our house cause it was painted so bad. And we decided to rip up all the carpet in the bedrooms and media room because it is rubbish and we are tiling all of these rooms to match our living areas. We are also re-tiling both our shower bases as they donโ€™t have adequate fall and are sharp to touch and have chips in some of the cut tiles. We decided to pay for all this out of pocket as we are sick of chasing after coral homes. Cheap is not always better? Just a heaps up to any newbies considering building with coral homes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mj-mac4
Almost 5 months in, and we are repainting the whole interior of our house cause it was painted so bad. And we decided to rip up all the carpet in the bedrooms and media room because it is rubbish and we are tiling all of these rooms to match our living areas. We are also re-tiling both our shower bases as they donโ€™t have adequate fall and are sharp to touch and have chips in some of the cut tiles. We decided to pay for all this out of pocket as we are sick of chasing after coral homes. Cheap is not always better? Just a heaps up to any newbies considering building with coral homes.

Oh Mj sorry to hear that
Iโ€™ve just req to follow on insta, havenโ€™t been on here in ages. Totally agree though cheaper is not better as you pay in the end.... our plastering is atrocious & all our fascia & gutters are being replaced
good news we finally got our welcome gift 7 months after we moved in

Did you upgrade the carpet or was it just layed poorly
Related
30/05/2023
Montgomery Homes KD/R on Northern Beaches

Building A New House

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has built with Montgomery in the last few years on the Northern Beaches? I don't see the see them around, as I would love to ask how happy…

2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum