Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Grange 25 Coral Homes - Northern NSW

Page 25 of 28

We ran out of portico tiles. Someone at Beaumont’s didn’t measure correctly. They should arrive this week.

Back of house all acid washed and tiled.
So close to the tiling being finished.
Tiles look really nice.
ah those floor tiles! They were high on our list, and i wish we did them haha

loving that splashback still. I adore the way the light hits it

Bathroom almost done. And to be grouted tomorrow

Laundry

What the tiles will look like once grouted
Kitchensplash grouted and finished

Our niche mosaics. We got for free because Beaumont’s list our order in transit. Marble herringbone in cinder 😍
Your tiling is looking great. All of your selections are working really well.
kitchen splashback. seriously SO good, well done with the colour selection there, can't wait to see the room finished

I'm jealous your stone has a protective plastic on it! Ours never got one, went last night to put some bricks aside and the house was unlocked, our bench is covered in sanding dust still, and it looks like maybe small blobs of plaster or something in the one corner i looked at
really hoping there are no tiny scratches left over it when the cleaner comes. We wouldn't woudln't be able to tell until we start using it. bit on the oven front too.

on a better note there has been some touch up work with plaster on the walls already before pci. and the main floor has gone down. but praying the stone is fine or we can noticed imperfections on the day
mj-mac4

Loving the alfesco area! What were the upgraded costs for tiled outdoor area? Are those the standard sized tiles or were they $$$?
maddievans
mj-mac4

Loving the alfesco area! What were the upgraded costs for tiled outdoor area? Are those the standard sized tiles or were they $$$?

We also building with Coral also and integrated our alfresco and did the standard range of tiles and it was $218.50 per m2. Even if you decide to tile in the future, I would recommend to have the slab integrated to the main slab because the drop down to outside is much smaller.
maddievans
mj-mac4

Hi Maddieevans,

I’m sorry I can’t tell you the price the tiles and slab were included in our elegance package that we received. It was a promo they were running at the time. About 1 year ago. They are gold range tiles which were also included in our elegance package. 😊
The tiles are 600 x 300. This size isn’t normally standard anymore.
Love your kitchen splashback tiles. Very stylish.
icat2000
Love your kitchen splashback tiles. Very stylish.

Thanks 😊
mj-mac4

Our main floor tiles are being laid this week. Can’t wait to see them. They are heartwood walnut laid with 1/3 offset. This is how they should look.

Very keen to see how your tiles come up. We are getting timber tiles also. Be sure to post pics of them once completed!

Laundry completed

Grout all done
Related
30/05/2023
Montgomery Homes KD/R on Northern Beaches

Building A New House

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has built with Montgomery in the last few years on the Northern Beaches? I don't see the see them around, as I would love to ask how happy…

2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum