Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Grange 25 Coral Homes - Northern NSW

Page 21 of 28
happy accident with the white shimmer in the bathroom!

oh no! that's an expensive fence too
CC7

The tradie called us yesterday and apologied. He is going to get it replaced. Phew πŸ˜… what a nice tradie. I think our neighbour dobbed him in to our ss. sonetimes it pays to have old noisey neighbours lol
mj-mac4
CC7

The tradie called us yesterday and apologied. He is going to get it replaced. Phew πŸ˜… what a nice tradie. I think our neighbour dobbed him in to our ss. sonetimes it pays to have old noisey neighbours lol

haha, hopefully they aren't too nosy when you move in though
- week 10 -

A few little hiccups this week. Our benchtops in bathrooms are getting replaced as per contract. Internal doors and fit out happening today and tomorrow. We are expecting our garage door to be delivered this week. Tiles to start next week.
We have a leak in our gutter at front of the house. And the gutter looks slightly twisted. I’ll post a pic below. Also a crack in our mortar. And they have forget to finish the exterior beading and cement sheeting on our garage And on one side of the house.

Gutter leak??

Mortar cracked

No cement sheeting

No wooden beading

Does anyone have this metal bit nailed into the cement sheeting on the garage door?? It looks out of place.
mj-mac4

No wooden beading

Looking good so far. I should go to mine and see if any of the gutters are leaking too.
I am sure all the little things will get picked up. We had a couple of issues and they were fixed within a week.
mj-mac4

Does anyone have this metal bit nailed into the cement sheeting on the garage door?? It looks out of place.

No idea. It is probably some sort of joining strip between the bricks and plaster. I will have a look on Friday. It will all get painted the same colour so you probably won't even notice it.

We have doors

Benchtops replaced πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Cement sheeting done βœ…

Beading finished βœ…πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ensuite with slider door
Its all coming together.
good to see they have already fixed up some of the things they forgot. not good about the gutters, i hope its still raining by the weekend so i can check outs, although im sort of over it haha

oh did you change both bathroom tops back to Urban? I do like it. Whats your floor tile in there, is it still a charcoal, i can't tell if its lighter because of the light or not
bestspecials
Its all coming together.

Thanks BS ☺️
CC7
good to see they have already fixed up some of the things they forgot. not good about the gutters, i hope its still raining by the weekend so i can check outs, although im sort of over it haha

oh did you change both bathroom tops back to Urban? I do like it. Whats your floor tile in there, is it still a charcoal, i can't tell if its lighter because of the light or not

Hi CC7, I was quite impressed with how quick our SS actioned on the little things we emailed him about. The gutter man is coming back next week to fix it. It’s meant to have been capped at the end but he forgot. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ But I’m glad we picked up on it quickly so there’s not too many suprises at PCI.
We are having belga grey shine tiles for all our wet areas. We changed our tiles from what we were originally going to use. It’s luke a nice concrete looking grey. So it sohoukd almost match the urban. Oh yes I was going to keep the ensuite white shimmer but apparently could only be swapping both or just keeping the both in white shimmer. And our SS actually said we would probably regret not getting it changed as most ppl have there hearts stuck on what they chose. And I’m really glad I changed the now! I love the urban πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Related
30/05/2023
Montgomery Homes KD/R on Northern Beaches

Building A New House

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has built with Montgomery in the last few years on the Northern Beaches? I don't see the see them around, as I would love to ask how happy…

2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum