Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Grange 25 Coral Homes - Northern NSW

Page 11 of 28

Side of our house.
Thats strange your windows dont have goop!!! I loved when the goop got removed... it was like another brand new house!!!
Your view looks so good at the mo!
Dylandbrooke
Thats strange your windows dont have goop!!! I loved when the goop got removed... it was like another brand new house!!!
Your view looks so good at the mo!

I know thatโ€™s what I thought too. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
They had something weird stuff sprayed on them in parts, it looked like silly string? ๐Ÿ˜†
I couldnt get a good look, Iโ€™ll have to get a closer look next time.

I wish our neighbours didnโ€™t build behind us, because those mountains are so beautiful!
P.s your house is looking gorgeous!!
We didnโ€™t get any goop on our windows because we didnโ€™t have any render.

They still had to replace a window though, so seems stupid not to put it on anyways ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Happy they fixed those bolts. That front window is going to look great!
xjanex
We didnโ€™t get any goop on our windows because we didnโ€™t have any render.

They still had to replace a window though, so seems stupid not to put it on anyways ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hi xjanex,

We are having render at the front. But we had a closer look today and it has a think like contact plastic on both sides of windows. So I think we should be ok. Phew ๐Ÿ˜…
cigr
Happy they fixed those bolts. That front window is going to look great!

Thanks cigr, we were so relived we didnโ€™t have to take it further with the building msnager. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Windows all in and house wrapped. Front door also in and I love it!! ๐Ÿ˜
Roof tiling starts tomorrow.. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Whirly bird ready

Roof tiles in steel colour

Pretty much the same colour as shale grey
Looks great. Can't wait to see the tiles up.
bestspecials

Thanks best specials, it feels like Christmas!! ๐Ÿ˜†
mj-mac4
bestspecials

Thanks best specials, it feels like Christmas!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Not Christmas yet, but I can guess where you will be spending Christmas. My family have already invited themselves to my house this year.
Great outdoor area! And I love that grey colour
CC7

Thanks CC7! We took about of a risk choosing something lighter, I hope it pays off. ๐Ÿ˜†
mj-mac4
CC7

Thanks CC7! We took about of a risk choosing something lighter, I hope it pays off. ๐Ÿ˜†

i think the lighter colour will work really well, its not super light like surfmist, and not dark like a medium grey, it will look really nice. looking forward to see it finished (as mine - we are praying our exterior colours work nicely together)

We were actually on the fence between the grey and Wallaby (colourbond) for our roof, but I wasn't sure how the grey looked in person. Wish we had these great reference photos back in Jan when I couldn't find much that was helpful hahaha, so we picked the darker colour as it was the safer bet (having seeing in on a display already)

worked out good though, our neighbours have a lighter roof so at least ours wont look too similar next to their beautiful roof
Related
30/05/2023
Montgomery Homes KD/R on Northern Beaches

Building A New House

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has built with Montgomery in the last few years on the Northern Beaches? I don't see the see them around, as I would love to ask how happy…

2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum