Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Grange 25 Coral Homes - Northern NSW

Page 10 of 28
mj-mac4

I looked at the steel tiles too. Was so hard choosing between the lighter or darker tiles. They will look great and won't be long and they will be on.
It is good that they don't let neighbours do the same colours, I hope our estate does the same. I really wouldn't want my house the same as the neighbours.
Gutters & Fascia day!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

The inlet is beautiful this morning. Driving past on my way to work πŸ˜„
bestspecials
mj-mac4

I looked at the steel tiles too. Was so hard choosing between the lighter or darker tiles. They will look great and won't be long and they will be on.
It is good that they don't let neighbours do the same colours, I hope our estate does the same. I really wouldn't want my house the same as the neighbours.

Thanks bestspecials! I think it will be good to have some variation in colour. Fingers crossed it doesn’t get to dirty quickly πŸ™‚
mj-mac4

not long before the roof is on. good choice with switching the colours, your house will stand out for sure now
CC7
mj-mac4

not long before the roof is on. good choice with switching the colours, your house will stand out for sure now

We need to see the tiles once they are on.

Thanks everyone for your advise on our poles. We spoke up and did take no for answer and then mysteriously we came to the build site the next day and the problem was solved! I’m glad it didn’t drag out. 😁

These are the poles before the dynabolts were fixed. They were sticking up and really ugly.

Our alfresco area is looking good

Our view from the front door

Scaffolding went on today. But no sign of any roof tiles delivered? They are meant to be laying them tomorrow πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
View from the guest bedroom room. Until our neighbours house gets built πŸ˜†

looking so good! I'm happy to hear they fixed that bolting issue too, much better work the second time around
Looking good
Did your roof tiles get delivered and started???
Dylandbrooke
Did your roof tiles get delivered and started???

No roof yet! 😞 I think there must have been a stuff up with the trades scheduled. There meant to be laying them tomorrow or Wednesday. Fingers crossed! πŸ˜„

- WEEK 5 -

Windows and sliding doors delivered today! πŸŽ‰

None of our windows came with any goop on them?

Make shift down pipes completed βœ”οΈ

Our front window for the Ventura facade πŸ€—
Related
30/05/2023
Montgomery Homes KD/R on Northern Beaches

Building A New House

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has built with Montgomery in the last few years on the Northern Beaches? I don't see the see them around, as I would love to ask how happy…

2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum