Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Liberty 45 Vogue in Dee Why

Page 4 of 11
Thanks guys! I don't wanna jinx it but things are moving nicely even though our SM is still unwell. Poor bugger!!!
Hey guys, when do you recomend to connect water, gas, electricity and internet (before or after handover)? Will M connect any of this?
Speak to SM he will probably prefer electricity ASAP it actually makes it easier for them. Water was organised by M, can't remember but think they also organised Gas or atleast told me when to. Internet is killing me it has been a massive stuff up. Just make sure they know it is a new build so they get the right people out. Will need to be after handover as they need internal access.

Thanks Neville for sharing your experience. I recon i should start connecting internet as soon as possible and just be there to give them access erlier before handover. But i need electricity point first so i can check if internet is working.
Spoke internet providers and they require phone lines to be connected for adsl 2+. NBN service will only be avail in 2019. Need to speak to Voccaro electricians tomorrow see if they are connecting phone lines then will try to get internet provider.
Site Manager just quit! Its the third one throughout the build. Please give me a break!!!😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
wow that sux! some crazy sh1t going on with NSW Metricon!!
Yeah, it's really disappointing when someone working on your project resigns. We didn't find out for a month when our SM had resigned earlier in the year and I was still sending him texts to organise independent inspections

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=82846
K-Real
Site Manager just quit! Its the third one throughout the build. Please give me a break!!!

So Wade is gone?

He will go in mid Oct but already havent called me for the last two weeks. Non reachable and doesnt call me back
) i must be not his favourite person ..hahaha..

I wonder how long they will take to get a new guy and have him competent!!!
Wade's manager is a bit rude and sharp and not very good at relationships building. Had to deal with him recently - such a tool!!!
I recon that he is reason for SM quitting...
dulie
wow that sux! some crazy sh1t going on with NSW Metricon!!

This just not funny any more 😨

Looks great K-Real, the tiling in the kitchen is ultra cool

Quirmeball1280
Looks great K-Real, the tiling in the kitchen is ultra cool

Thank you Quirmeball1280! Our only wish to move in by Xmas, but the chance is tinny πŸ˜€
Looks amazing.
I think we’ve chosen the same laminate as your bathroom cabinets - seductive limba. Don’t see many other people with that pattern but I love it and it looks great in your spaces. We only had our cabinets delivered this week.

Related
29/05/2023
How I lost $100,000 and why I will never use steel frames

Building A New House

That sucks! Hope it all works out. Good to move away from steel anyway for all your reasons, but it's also thermally poor.

14/03/2024
Contract Works Insurance - Why your builder should have it

Building A New House

Hi All, I just wanted to close this topic out with an update. So we ended up agreeing to a number with the insurance company, and after an extensive amount of hand…

26/03/2024
Help! Why are my hybrid floors coming loose?

General Discussion

A Sabco spin mop, minimal moisture, not very regularly. I was told these hybrids are water resistant πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum