Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Exterior Colour selection (greys)

Page 1 of 1
Colour help please
I need to make colour selections for our new home iv added a photo of the facade

So far i have
Gutters - monument
Faccia - monument
Garage door- monument
Bricks - PGH espresso

Front door - stain not sure on color
Render- not sure on color
Roof tiles - not sure on color

With the roof tiles our supplier is boral iv been told the closest colour to monument is the colour Ebony roof tile can anyone confirm this?

The front door i don't want a redish stain I want it more neutral but not sure on which colour

Then the render I thinking a concrete kind of grey but nothing to cold that it looks unfinished and nothing to warm that its tol brown

Open to colour suggestions please or any pics you have

mel.mak
Colour help please
I need to make colour selections for our new home iv added a photo of the facade

So far i have
Gutters - monument
Faccia - monument
Garage door- monument
Bricks - PGH espresso

Front door - stain not sure on color
Render- not sure on color
Roof tiles - not sure on color

With the roof tiles our supplier is boral iv been told the closest colour to monument is the colour Ebony roof tile can anyone confirm this?

The front door i don't want a redish stain I want it more neutral but not sure on which colour

Then the render I thinking a concrete kind of grey but nothing to cold that it looks unfinished and nothing to warm that its tol brown

Open to colour suggestions please or any pics you have

http://www.colourtouch.com.au/

This site is helpful, may not be perfect but is good to give you an idea of final look.
Related
26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

20/04/2024
Colour Selection: Comments / Feedback

Building A New House

I am building Enfield 201 by Mimosa Homes - York Facade Link: https://www.mimosahomes.com.au/new-homes/enfield-201/ I did my colour appointment last week. I am looking…

24/07/2023
Firstyle Tile Selection

General Discussion

Hi Kaiser85, We are building with Firstyle Homes. Our build has just started, slab pour is on Saturday (hopefully!). Their standard range is pretty good. We did our…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum