Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Marcoola

Page 13 of 13
Not much going on here, our driveway was cut in today. Will be great when its finished. Then we can start landscaping the front yard.

viewtopic.php?t=88323&f=31&p=1771329#p1771329
I like how wide it is!

Coral - Marcoola 32
kikihome
I like how wide it is!

Coral - Marcoola 32

I agree, lovely and wide!!
Been a while since I updated and not alot has happened. Driveway and patio were finally poured after weeks of bad weather. My husband must like dirt as he made more mud to begin to flatten out around the house.

Only 1 big pile of dirt left and the shed is due to be delivered on the 14th.

Wow that's a lot of concrete! It looks great and you have a lovely big alfresco area too 👌
allblaqk
Wow that's a lot of concrete! It looks great and you have a lovely big alfresco area too
Yes we extended the alfresco. Joys of a 10m set back means heaps of concrete. No the mission is to get rid of the mud

Is your garage door colour shale grey?
TCJ
Is your garage door colour shale grey?
No its windspray

House looks incredible. Absolutely love the bricks heh

Just wondering about your concrete, is it plain or does it have a colour added? We are thinking coloured concrete, we don’t like exposed agg.

xjanex
House looks incredible. Absolutely love the bricks heh

Just wondering about your concrete, is it plain or does it have a colour added? We are thinking coloured concrete, we don’t like exposed agg.

Its just plain we might one day colour it

Lookin' good! I hope you are enjoying your new home still

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84825 Coral - Marcoola 32
Your alfresco is so beautiful! Will be amazing to entertain out there
Do you mind telling me around about how much the concrete was. We will have a similar amount and I'm trying to budget for everything
Hi again just wondering if you wouldn't mind telling how much it was to upgrade to the better carpet and your tap. I want to do both. So hard to plan budget when you don't know prices
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum