Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our First Home - Ballarat - Handover Friday

Page 18 of 24
More progress today. The electrical rough in done.
icat2000

Hi iCat, not sure which pendants you decided on but those ones u liked in Early Settler are currently on sale!

Ezza78
icat2000

Hi iCat, not sure which pendants you decided on but those ones u liked in Early Settler are currently on sale!

Thanks but we had already brought them. Sniff. Never mind. Win some lose some.
Dropped by the house today and the bricks have been delivered. Getting Selkirks Coastal Stone bricks. Look at my huge thing on top of the house.

[quote="icat2000"]Dropped by the house today and the bricks have been delivered. Getting Selkirks Coastal Stone bricks. Look at my huge thing on top of the house.
It’s coming together fast 🤗
Fancy bricks you got there! What is your giant roof esky for?!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
That’s but those bricks where standard inclusion. But we liked them so it saved us upgrading them.
Nice!! We just finalised all the paperwork for our build last week. fingers crossed they start something this May!
Cant wait to see ours like this!!

Congrats!
JoseCruz
Nice!! We just finalised all the paperwork for our build last week. fingers crossed they start something this May!
Cant wait to see ours like this!!

Congrats!

Fantastic. Delta a nice plan. Look forward to following your build.
Didn't start the bricks today. Maybe tommorrow.
Popped by the block today and they have started on the bricks.

Looking good. Love the colour

Thanks. My partner likes the bricks. I'm on the fence until I see the whole house done.
icat2000
Thanks. My partner likes the bricks. I'm on the fence until I see the whole house done.

I really like the bricks icat, I hope my Macedon brick choice looks as good. I’m getting nervous about my choices as the build progresses.
It’s hard sitting back and hoping it all works as planned
It can be so hard to picture the house. My dh also chose I bricks, so I'm sure they'll be fine, but looking forward to seeing it finished
icat2000

Popped down to the block today and they have plasterboard mostly inside. Too dark to get photos. But got some of the brickwork that is nearly completed.

icat2000
Popped down to the block today and they have plasterboard mostly inside. Too dark to get photos. But got some of the brickwork that is nearly completed.

Wow - your house is looking fantastic and good progress
pEast
icat2000

Wow - your house is looking fantastic and good progress

Thanks they have just about finished all the brickwork. Onto the exciting stages.
Powering along now icat! Your bricks look fantastic too

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
House is all locked up now. I get a walk through today at 1 pm. I've taken day off work so I post more picces this arvo. These are the outside ones I took on Saturday. I think the colours are working well. Still debating on whether to render any part of the front yet.

Related
19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum