Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Arden Home - Votivo 43

Page 11 of 14
Its all coming together well Manj!! you are going to be in there in no time.
Manj

Tiling commenced this Tuesday
I’m thrilled with the selection and how it looks

love the darker tiles

competition is on Manj, which one of us will hit handover first??
Clareymoo
Manj

Tiling commenced this Tuesday
I’m thrilled with the selection and how it looks

love the darker tiles

competition is on Manj, which one of us will hit handover first??

Thanks clareymoo .. lol I still think it’s you ... we have some delay in our benchtops btw and electrical fitout has not started, external stairs and glass balustrade needs to go in .... plumbing to occur ... so it’s a long list

phillo
Its all coming together well Manj!! you are going to be in there in no time.

Thanks phillo ... yes it is..very exciting time ahead for us
Manj

I know the feeling. Our demo started yesterday!
phillo
Manj

I know the feeling. Our demo started yesterday!

oh great!! phillo ... looking forward to seeing how your home build progresses
Really looks great Manj how exciting
We are just about to have site cut next week after a very long lead up time...hope we progress as beautifully as you
Treedance
We are just about to have site cut next week after a very long lead up time...hope we progress as beautifully as you

It will be interesting to see how we compare progress wise treedance! We are due to start on March 22nd!
phillo
Treedance

It will be interesting to see how we compare progress wise treedance! We are due to start on March 22nd!

Perhaps we need to start a new forum? Great someone else is similarly timed - thought I was well behind everyone!
Treedance
phillo

Perhaps we need to start a new forum? Great someone else is similarly timed - thought I was well behind everyone!

I think we should. We have been deliberately delaying until now anyway. I will get some stuff up soon!
How about ‘Arden Build 2019’ ?
Treedance

Good luck with site cut treedance it’s exciting times ahead for you! Enjoy every bit of it !! Keep us posted

Was so overjoyed to see the grout go in on Saturday, I’m pretty happy with changing the grout from mid night to misty grey

like your choices Manj looks really great
Treedance
like your choices Manj looks really great
thanks Treedance

Tiles look great Manj. Nice colour 😍
Oh wow, love love love the tiles!

Ezza78
Oh wow, love love love the tiles!

Thanks Ezza78
im happy too ... I changed the grout colour too from what the girls picked

HoneyDee
Tiles look great Manj. Nice colour

Thanks Honeydee I’m glad I picked them !!
All going well so far ... hoping end of next month it’ll all be completed, but it’s all dependent on trades availability ..

Manj
Gwij
Manj

Scaffolding went down last week ... not long to go I hope now !!

Looks so good Manj! Well done on getting this far so quickly! It's huge too! Didn't realise how big it can look from just the frame. Any indication on how much longer to go? Upto which month can it go according to your contract? Also who's your SS again? Thanks

Thanks @Gwj I think we are about 10-11 weeks away .. meeting SS next week so he’l let us know, Nl is our supervisor

Hi manj. What's your render colour again? Just wondering are they painting over the render to get the colour as stated in the colour statement or do they make the render itself that colour. I saw the render above the rumpus didnt seem like the colour i picked but that could be cos they haven't painted it yet. Any thoughts? Mine is Bleaches Quarter and CB Basalt for the balcony posts and porch. TIA
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum