Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metronest builder review

Page 2 of 2
IoriKyo
These are some great 'bad' reviews in regards to Metronest. It would be great if the same responses be put on Google Reviews also especially for those who have been caught with issues in regards to them.

I was thinking to go with Metronest after reading google reviews, but then lucky I have researched online for forums like this fantastic homeone website in which I read and visit regularly, just never created an account until now.

Many of the reviews seem to have come only just 2-5 months ago. With the oldest one being a year. It is very hard to know if they are legit reviews or a way to bolster rep.

Thanks homeone and everyone. Buyer beware.

Hi Iorikyo,

First of all, thank you for taking interest in viewing our company's profile on Homeone and Google.
Secondly, we have been constructing houses in Melbourne for the last 5 years now and we strongly believe these reviews are not something that reflect our company's profile. Also, the comments do not mention any job addresses or documents where it states that we have built their houses.

We would like you to have a personal look into our company by booking an appointment with one of our sales consultants.
We assure you that you would have a different opinion once you visit us.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Team Metronest Homes.
patel1783
whom to blame... Metronest Homes, GD design & his engineer, Surveyor, site supervisor, trades people, or colour consultant team, estimator team, or Owner of our builder.

No one bother to come forward & except thier mistakes. Everyone blame everyone.

Not sure how Joh Bjelke-Petersen and Little Johnny (deputy sheriff) and his twin brother got involved!
Have look below

k
Please. Again request to you Team Metronest homes, you know what's happening & why... please clear all Mess. Give keys with smile, perform workmanlike manner until we received keys, give us all relevant documents that it.

If you wants more proof please re-post here, I'll sharing all mess which one happening at our under construction property. I'll happy to share full story as i have more than enough proof. Don't take me wrong way i just need solutions & with workmanlike manner.

If you think I'm effecting your business. No way.. I'm posting here because know one bother to resolve problems. it's effecting my daily routing life, health problems, stressing to us, financial going down, my wife having problems to convince baby Just because of this mess.

Hope now you understand our side where we are & what's things we facing right now just because of poor documentation & poor works happening at our site.

You never respond me positively in this nineteen months. Still I'm giving you last chance. If not then don't blame me for anything.
Waiting to your positive response. 🙏🙏🤞🙋‍♂️
Hi Patel,

I am really sorry to hear your painful experience with your builder.
I was about to signup contract with Ridgewater but now I am fearful. With my health condition I can't take that kind of stress.

Anyway, i really hope you get out of this mess soon. Wondering where it's up to - love to have a chat. Are you getting any liquidated damages for the delays?

Cheers.
Ok Guys please, again I'm not here to give any response to any one. Its your money its your choice, its your time, its your dream to get house like living home. Again i would say i need solutions of all this mess, & they both are working on it. They have happy customers & client who build with them again & again but its our bad luck that thing not work positive side, i don't know who's responsible for it but I'm not gonna suffer any more as i paid more than enough compare to market rates to them & i won't except this kind of poor quality to my home. Cheers i hope you all got your answers & please give me break. Thanks.
So today Day 475 from the day we signed contract & day 260 from the site start, no indications about handover date. Same way we had 2mm & 3mm cracks in our seven months old SLAB to most of part of house.

Who's responsible ???
I wish I read this review before building with Metronest. They are top level of Unprofessionalism. I'm going through mental trouma while building with them. Endless list of mistakes they made. Admin staff is lier and my supervisor is rude.

They sent me three invoices frame, lock Up and fixing all together. When I sent them to bank. Bank said your loan is cancelled it's to late to claim. Frame invoice they sent after 3 months of completion. And now I had to reapply for Loan.

$270k amount of invoices Infront of me And it was lockdown of 5km. I live 2 hours of drive from my loan branch and my lender resigned from branch.
Can't explain in words how much i Suffering with them . It starts from desiging process and it continues with admin and cheap trade hire mistakes.
Spsingh
I wish I read this review before building with Metronest. They are top level of Unprofessionalism. I'm going through mental trouma while building with them. Endless list of mistakes they made. Admin staff is lier and my supervisor is rude.

They sent me three invoices frame, lock Up and fixing all together. When I sent them to bank. Bank said your loan is cancelled it's to late to claim. Frame invoice they sent after 3 months of completion. And now I had to reapply for Loan.

$270k amount of invoices Infront of me And it was lockdown of 5km. I live 2 hours of drive from my loan branch and my lender resigned from branch.
Can't explain in words how much i Suffering with them . It starts from desiging process and it continues with admin and cheap trade hire mistakes.

Sorry to say it sounds like the builder is running out of Ca$h Flow.
Start a thread, there will be others in a similar situation
Together and organised you will have a better chance.
Please, keep members posted
Goodluck
tango22
avoid them like plague.......................

this is all i can say..........

very slow with construction ....

not very professional.......

please dont waste your time and money.

Very True
Related
28/04/2024
Working with Metronest

Building A New House

I've been with Metronest for a few months now. They are building my house, and I wanted to share my experience with you…

26/10/2023
Builder Charging to Review Independent Reports

Building A New House

It is true that a builder can ignore your independent inspection report as it is not part of the contractual arrangement but that is stupid because he cannot avoid fixing…

25/05/2023
Floor plan review

Building A New House

i thought the flipped plan initially but bec i want narrow pathway from entry to dining (dont like bend), also cannot fit the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum