Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Modified Bahama 50

Page 1 of 17
Hi guys! I've loved following others builds on here while we planned ours. With our build officially kicking off tomorrow I thought I would give back to the Forum and post our journey along the way.
We are building our dream home at Bribie Island, QLD.
Found you!! So where in Bribie are you building? Is it a knock down and rebuild. I know th e new release behind woolies is limited to only 3 local builders

Also would love to see you house plans and selection really easy to upload images with taptalk

Congrats on the start date, look forward to following along
Congratulations on your start. Looking forward to seeing your house come to life!
Thanks guys! Of course we went by the block today excited to see progress from day 1 - soooo much fill! It certainly is feeling more real now. - and Bribiebell we are on a vacant block in Pacific Harbour!

Here's our house plans - I am so excited to see it all come together after a year of reviewing the plans & 6 months of paperwork from Corals end. I

GreeneAH
Here's our house plans - I am so excited to see it all come together after a year of reviewing the plans & 6 months of paperwork from Corals end. I

Looks amazing, i was thinking last night after i messaged there was blocks still out there. The block looks great so exciting. Took us 5mth in admin with coral also but the build will be a much better process. How many weeks for the build are they allowing for this plan?

bribiebell
GreeneAH

Looks amazing, i was thinking last night after i messaged there was blocks still out there. The block looks great so exciting. Took us 5mth in admin with coral also but the build will be a much better process. How many weeks for the build are they allowing for this plan?

Our contract has 7 months but that includes a 3 week Christmas shutdown so very hopeful of finishing in 2017! They don't build many 50s apparently so not a lot to compare it too. We modified almost every room except the garage so we will be patient.
Mostly we are bursting to get to the 2nd storey and see the views!

Just beautiful... might have to bring the boat past for a wine on the deck

Fantastic floor plan and that will be an amazing outlook for sure. Your place will start taking shape real soon
em-n-craig
Fantastic floor plan and that will be an amazing outlook for sure. Your place will start taking shape real soon

Thanks! Yes we spent so much time modifying the plan to make it perfect for now and down the track. It's just my husband and I for now so we certainly have lots of room to grow into it!

Sounds like a plan bribiebell!

Haha...yes we have 3, hubby says we are done...im like we are building a 5 bed house and have a 7 seat car

Welcome love your floor plan & the view ❤️ looking forward to watching your build

Thanks Browndog!

Love your plan!! We are about to start with Coral and are building in New Beith on an acreage. Start date is Monday! Looking forward to following your build
Do you have a post we can follow Tamara? What are you building?

GreeneAH
Do you have a post we can follow Tamara? What are you building?

We are building an acreage design (Cloncurry). Though it is heavily modified and barely resembles the original lol
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84749
I'll look it up! Yes we changed every room except the garage - but especially the master!

GreeneAH
I'll look it up! Yes we changed every room except the garage - but especially the master!

We chopped off about 56sqm off the original plan. I was very specific around what I wanted and Coral didn't have exactly what we wanted. We went through 3 different plans. Our poor sales guy was so patient.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum