Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

NSW Central Coast, Narara - Coral Homes Noosa 25

Page 4 of 6
Outside:

Inside:

Some other selections that I can remember:

Dulux 'Lexicon Half' to all internal doors, frames, and skirting boards, with timber done in a chamfered edge design.
All walls in Dulux 'White Exchange', so slightly darker than the white door frames and doors.
Tiled square bathroom drains/grates for that luxury hotel feel

Satin chrome door handles throughout, and satin chrome door and drawer pulls to kitchens and bathroom
Upgraded Caroma Luna toilets
Wider 900mm towel rails to bathrooms

Thats just about it...

Can we have our house now please Coral....
Love your choices, it seems like such a long time ago since I choose colours. It will be a huge surprise when it all goes in.

H Family
Love your choices, it seems like such a long time ago since I choose colours. It will be a huge surprise when it all goes in.

Thank you! We can't wait any longer for the DA to go through, its been such a long time since we purchased the land
Hi Brodav83,

When you had your colors selection, what options were there to choose from for the kitchen cabinetry?

Thanks!
D350mh
Hi Brodav83,

When you had your colors selection, what options were there to choose from for the kitchen cabinetry?

Thanks!

hey d350, we were only shown the laminex finish, but the range of colours is pretty big. Standard range has about 20 or so different colours i think and then things like textures (timber look) were extras. We are waiting for our variations to come back but I don't think it was very expensive to have the laminex timber look for the cupboards either side of the range hood, maybe a couple hundred dollars (it all adds up though!), then of course you can choose the type of handles you want etc
brodav83
D350mh
Hi Brodav83,

Thanks!

hey d350, we were only shown the laminex finish, but the range of colours is pretty big. Standard range has about 20 or so different colours i think and then things like textures (timber look) were extras. We are waiting for our variations to come back but I don't think it was very expensive to have the laminex timber look for the cupboards either side of the range hood, maybe a couple hundred dollars (it all adds up though!), then of course you can choose the type of handles you want etc

Thank you for the info, I was more interested to see what colours were available so that is perfect.
DA APPROVED! (With Delegation?)

Next stop construction certificate, just waiting for council to approve tree removal (another $100 :/ ) and have the engineer return the retaining wall plans
Hi Brodav83,

Do you remember what caesarstone bench top colours were included in the standard range at colour selections?

Thanks!
D350mh
Hi Brodav83,

Do you remember what caesarstone bench top colours were included in the standard range at colour selections?

Thanks!

Hey, sorry but we had already chosen Ice Snow before we had even got to our appointment so we didn't bother looking at the others haha. I just looked through the Coral Colour Guide and the standard inclusions are Ice Snow, Linen, Urban, Night Sky, and Ginger.
Awesome, the two colours we are looking at are there.

The Coral colour guide, is that a booklet you get before the colour appointment?

Thanks
D350mh
Awesome, the two colours we are looking at are there.

The Coral colour guide, is that a booklet you get before the colour appointment?

Thanks

That's the one!
Hi all, after opinions on colours for window frames/doors.

We have Austral Blackbutt bricks (dark), Bristile Designer Limestone roof (not as dark) and Wallaby fascia/garage door.

We have opted for sufrmist (off white) window frames and doors and wondering we should be going with dark window/door frames like night sky as we will be having plantation shutters. Our interior is also very light coloured and feel the dark windows and door frames would offset nicely.

thoughts?
brodav83

We have Austral Blackbutt bricks (dark), Bristile Designer Limestone roof (not as dark) and Wallaby fascia/garage door.

We have opted for sufrmist (off white) window frames and doors and wondering we should be going with dark window/door frames like night sky as we will be having plantation shutters. Our interior is also very light coloured and feel the dark windows and door frames would offset nicely.

thoughts?

I’m terrible at things like this however the house behind us has sim colours to you
happy to take a pick tomoz if you want their roof is colourbond I think but at least might give you an idea of the contrast. They have white frames against the dark bricks. Give me 24hrs and I’ll find a pic

BrownDog77
brodav83

thoughts?

I’m terrible at things like this however the house behind us has sim colours to you
happy to take a pick tomoz if you want their roof is colourbond I think but at least might give you an idea of the contrast. They have white frames against the dark bricks. Give me 24hrs and I’ll find a pic

That would be awesome browndog!! THANKS YET AGAIN!!!!
brodav83
BrownDog77
brodav83

thoughts?

Shame I didn’t see this earlier as I was out there but def tomoz. It’s hard hey we originally wanted black frames (so the dirt doesn’t show) but we have surfmist render at front & also want plantation shutters so figured it might be too much contrast and not a clean look but with such a dark brick it prob would look quite good.

BrownDog77
brodav83
BrownDog77
[quote="brodav83"]Hi all, after opinions on colours for window frames/doors.

thoughts?

Shame I didn’t see this earlier as I was out there but def tomoz. It’s hard hey we originally wanted black frames (so the dirt doesn’t show) but we have surfmist render at front & also want plantation shutters so figured it might be too much contrast and not a clean look but with such a dark brick it prob would look quite good.

[/quote]We went silver windows as our interior colour is grey

We have dark bricks, dark roof, so went with surfmist fascias and windows. We are having shale grey on our interior walls, with white trims, so we're going with black blinds for contrast. I'm hoping the surfmist windows don't look too creamy from the inside compared to the white on white trims.

Sorry katrina i missed your post! Looks awesome:)
It starts 😍

Some initial delays due to rain, not unexpected to be honest.

Pleased to report that the pierings were completed last week with some down to a depth of 3 metres. The plumbing pipework and channels was completed yesterday and my fingers are cross that the slab work will start today!
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

11/07/2023
Central Properties

Building A New House

Hi, just need to ask if anyone build with Central Properties in Victoria. Thankd

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum