Page 23 of 26
We have stairs!

Ezza78
We have stairs!

Yay!!!
that’s awesome!! ezza

Ezza78
We have stairs!

Now the kids gonna like it - climbing up once they plaster on the side soon.
So when is kitchen and vanities starting.
That is so exciting!! Feels so weird until they finally go in. No more ladders!

Cabinets

Ezza78
Cabinets

Is the last photo of laundry - how much was it to get it into stone. I think first they charge for laminate to extend and then stone charged
Yes that’s the laundry but it’s just laminate. We didn’t upgrade. Think only $300 to extend it?

Ezza78
Yes that’s the laundry but it’s just laminate. We didn’t upgrade. Think only $300 to extend it?

Cabinetry looking awesome Ezza!
Black Wenge?

Manj
Ezza78

Cabinetry looking awesome Ezza!
Black Wenge?

Thanks Manj, it’s Cavia Lini, supposed to be a dark grey but does look black or even dark brown in some light. Hopefully will be a nice contrast to the grey tiles.

Looking good Ezza!!

Thanks DaniJ. Painting next week!

Ezza78
Thanks DaniJ. Painting next week!

Ezza78 - one week of painting and 3 days of electrical after that you will feel your home.
Unfortunately our beautiful blackbutt floorboards are covered in paint, sigh. Yes they get sanded back at the end so it apparently doesn’t matter, but would it have been too difficult to cover them while you spray painted the ceiling!

Ezza78
Unfortunately our beautiful blackbutt floorboards are covered in paint, sigh. Yes they get sanded back at the end so it apparently doesn’t matter, but would it have been too difficult to cover them while you spray painted the ceiling!

They should have used the coverings. Take photos of it all -
Painting has commenced

Hey the doors are no longer green!
Ezza78
Painting has commenced

Building the Votivo43 - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=88553
g33kerb0t
Ezza78
Painting has commenced

Ha ha, much to my mums disappointment. She thought we had chosen the aqua green! 🤣

Are going to do that "stairs upgrade" and leave it with just clear coat?
Ezza78
g33kerb0t
Ezza78
Painting has commenced

Ha ha, much to my mums disappointment. She thought we had chosen the aqua green!

Will be painted white as doing the grey/white Hamptonish theme. Thought about but some of the wood is nice but not all of it is and would have ended up with half white and half wood.

Oh ok. I'll have to see what it looks on mine when we get there. Thinking of leaving it clear coat if the wood is good.

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum