Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Inspired Homes/Como Homes - Handover

Page 14 of 14
I did say I would take some photos on Monday but life got in the way. If you can please excuse the clutter, 3 year old's mess and our temporary window coverings, please see our place below:

Open living area taken from the top of the stairs

Laundry - washer and dryer only just fit, width was 1300mm on the plan. Haven't connected the dryer drain under the sink yet, that's too technical for now

Dining - will have plantation shutters for the hole in the wall soon

Main bathroom

Play room / second living area

Kiddo's room, really I should have turned the lights on for all the photos but too late now

Kitchen

Entry hall

Master bedroom

Ghetto window covers lol, there's a street light outside so very bright without these up

Ensuite

Ensuite
Very nice Clareymoo!

Great to see the finished product of a real home, and really, there's no clutter at all. Just wait til you have more kids!!!

Glad to see your skylight in the right place giving light to your kitchen. Very much liking the mosaic tiling you have chosen. Lots of light neutral colours ready to hang some artwork or photos of the family!
Hi there nice outcome. Did you need to upgrade much from the Premium Plus Inclusions set?
storewallAU
Hi there nice outcome. Did you need to upgrade much from the Premium Plus Inclusions set?

Hi Storewall. Thank you!

When we signed the promotion was $15k freebies frenzy so $15k off the price and the inclusions were just standard. We upgraded a lot, there's a list somewhere back in the earlier pages of the thread.
ok great, I have been working through their spec and I found that the base price is low but the upgrades are significant. I will look through the thread to find out what you wrote.

Thanks again.
Clareymoo
storewallAU

Hi Storewall. Thank you!

When we signed the promotion was $15k freebies frenzy so $15k off the price and the inclusions were just standard. We upgraded a lot, there's a list somewhere back in the earlier pages of the thread.

Hi Clareymoo Congratulations for the build and I understand its few months now since you moved in. We are planning to go with IH and was wondering if you can please let me know your afterbuild experience. How you feel about the house now since you have moved in. Hows after construction service from IH. Appreciate your feedback.
Ozshaz
Clareymoo
storewallAU

Hi Storewall. Thank you!

Hi Clareymoo Congratulations for the build and I understand its few months now since you moved in. We are planning to go with IH and was wondering if you can please let me know your afterbuild experience. How you feel about the house now since you have moved in. Hows after construction service from IH. Appreciate your feedback.

Hi Shaz, aftercare was fine, I was in contact with Christian and also our Admin was available at all times. Most items were fixed before the 90 day follow up inspection and I believe all outstanding has been fixed. I don't live there any more our relationship soured but I can't speak highly enough of IH and Como
Related
12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum