Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

ADH - custom KDR in Clearview. Countdown to handover!!

Page 20 of 21
Bit more concrete. Second driveway to go in tomorrow

Hey Nawsome, are you having the crossover concreted ? Our builder just advised us this would be at extra cost which we had forgotten, just wondering if you’d had a cost estimate ?
What do you mean by crossover?
Infra Red
What do you mean by crossover?

The concrete from road to property boundary.
Our crossover was extra 1k

Getting the quote today. Not looking forward to it as there are the 2 driveways and the footpath. We're thinking about 3000

my driveway and front path plus crossover (was about 32m2 in total) and was quoted between $2600 and about $3500 from memory
Pci today!
Few little things to be sorted.
Our stuff up in shower head height as it's too low for 6"4 hubby by about 1 inch. Builder looking into options for us.
Really looking forward to moving in now

Nawsome
Pci today!
Few little things to be sorted.
Our stuff up in shower head height as it's too low for 6"4 hubby by about 1 inch. Builder looking into options for us.
Really looking forward to moving in now

Whoops on the shower but hopefully they’ll find an easy fix for you.

Must be amazing being so close to moving in !
We are so excited!
Yours should be finished soon, I don't think you were far behind us

Nawsome
We are so excited!
Yours should be finished soon, I don't think you were far behind us

Haha no we have been at similar stages all the way along, have been told PCI in about 2 weeks.
Bank should be going out this week to inspect, and if all goes well - we may get our keys this week!! :O
Spent the weekend getting more quotes for landscaping and solar and blinds. Hoping the landscaping won't be too expensive as we need to get some fill in to make the backyard flat and useable and will need some retaining.

Flooring is booked in for early next week (3 days to get it all in), so plan is to move in a fortnight! Perfect timing as kids will be at school so we'll be able to pack without their help
Bank inspector out at the house today. Fx they are happy and can organise cheque ASAP as a son as we get the cheque, we can exchange for keys!

Handover is Tuesday!

Nawsome
Handover is Tuesday!

Wow so exciting, count down is on 👍👍
Keys, keys and more keys!

Congratulations!

Congratulations 👍🥂

That’s a lot of keys ! Haha.
Grats. now the real fun begins
at least you have a few spare garage door openers
Congratulations!
Related
28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum