Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Bellriver homes Jordan springs east

Page 1 of 1
Hi I'm building with Bellriver homes at Jordan springs east we are in stage 1b, land is now registered, just wondering if anyone else is building with them and how have they found the process
Hi,

I secured a land in stage 1i. I was with Bellriver homes till few weeks back but then pulled out because of their unorganised efforts and negligence during the process and bad/ worst customer service and not clear in communication.
I have too admit I was really worried the communication process as there is a lot of negative feedback online, I was assured that they are improving this. I'm currently just about to go to colours but during the tender / contract period their time frames were as promised and communication has been good so far.
We are building in JS East...Aside from the frustrating delays in land registration, Bell River have been a bit difficult to deal with...As others have mentioned on both this, and other sites, their communication is pretty average once you deposit and sign the contract. Also not great at returning calls, and out plans have had to go back and forth a few times due to their errors (but our variations too)...Final plans have been signed and returned so we're awaiting the next step..I'd hope to be commencing by end of June/July...

I'm certain most spec builders have the same issues with all the developments arising around Sydney, etc so at this stage I'll give them the benefit of the doubt...

Fingers crossed....
JSESTAGE1B
I have too admit I was really worried the communication process as there is a lot of negative feedback online, I was assured that they are improving this. I'm currently just about to go to colours but during the tender / contract period their time frames were as promised and communication has been good so far.

Just wondering how you are progressing with BR?
Hi,

We are currently waiting for approval from the certifier, we just got our lend lease approval last Tuesday, Bell river said we should get approval early this week then they can start construction.

The time frames haven't been too bad so far, the drafting took 2.5 weeks and like you they had to amend a few errors, and I did need to push to get any communication regarding the drafting progress.

I have to admit we did make 2 post contract variations which were priced very expensive, its like they pick a dollar figure out of a hat with no justification of the cost , communication via email has been ok.

How have you found them so far? are you currently waiting for construction?
JSESTAGE1B
Hi,

We are currently waiting for approval from the certifier, we just got our lend lease approval last Tuesday, Bell river said we should get approval early this week then they can start construction.

The time frames haven't been too bad so far, the drafting took 2.5 weeks and like you they had to amend a few errors, and I did need to push to get any communication regarding the drafting progress.

I have to admit we did make 2 post contract variations which were priced very expensive, its like they pick a dollar figure out of a hat with no justification of the cost , communication via email has been ok.

How have you found them so far? are you currently waiting for construction?

Yeah bit frustrating with selection changes and what seemed like very exxy costs for them...Also fairly inflexible for a few things as well...But once final plans were agreed, they had them certified and through LendLease approval within a week, so not too bad I suppose...

Our block was site fenced secured last Friday and excavated yesterday...Site Supervisor called me and introduced himself as well...he is hopeful of frame up by 1st week of August - Here's praying for fine weather
)
Related
7/02/2024
Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

Building A New House

Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum