Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Allworth Carlisle Build In Western Sydney

Page 7 of 8
Well today has ended a lot better than it started, thanks to some heated discussions from myself and the broker with the bank. We managed to get the valuer out to site today, had the valuation completed, and had the final payment released to Allworth. We have put the walk through back an hour to 9am Monday and the supervisor is bringing the keys 😁😁
Yay, good for you. Congratulations, exciting times.
Great news good luck for today how exciting!!
I hope you are having a great time exploring your new house!!!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=89059
Happy new house day. Handover went well, just a few touch up and cleaning issues, one scratched kitchen draw and a section of cabinet to replace. Now for the post handover trades to begin!!

Congratulations wonderful news!! 😁😁
Day 1post handover and my solar is installed, they actually rang on handover day and asked to move it forward. Today I am painting their install board to match the wall colour. Landscaping is starting today, 2 days of pushing dirt around, to start with. Acid etching the garage floor today ready for epoxy. And allworth trades doing shower screens, silicone seal, paint touch ups and cleaning. Steaming along πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

No pics with the update unfortunately, but the landscapers have just about finished scratchign and pushing dirt around and are about ready to start shaping and getting some footings in next week hopefully. Flooring has started, cant wait to see the finished product! Walk in robe was fitted out today as well. My father in law also gave me a hand to expoy coat the garage floor, for a couple of hundred dollars, it looks soooo much better than a bare concrete slab. I'll try and get some pics up soon.
Just a quick update on the post move in activities. Landscaping has been moving along and shutters installed today. New furniture has arrived and been set up so starting to feel like home now 😁😁 Will put some interior picks up when it isn’t so messy 😁😁

The moment I had been waiting for since moving in arrived yesterday, fitout of the home theatre room
Need to get some new furniture for the room, but i think that might wait a little bit. Still very happy. Gave my eldest boy the opportunity to decide the first movie we would watch on the big screen, Bugs Bunny cartoons it is!!!

Ooo, love the colour on the wall what is it?
ydnewa

I will check the colour sheet tonight and let you know, I cant recall off the top of my head.
mrbiggens
ydnewa

I will check the colour sheet tonight and let you know, I cant recall off the top of my head.

I second loving the media room colour. Room is looking fantastic, a real hideaway for you to enjoy your movies and music
ydnewa

Apologies for the delay, been a busy few days. The Theatre room is Charcoal from the Wattyl Sover range.
No problem at all, thank you for checking I appreciate it.
Landscaping just about done, just some gardens and fences to go!!

mrbiggens
Landscaping just about done, just some gardens and fences to go!!

Hi
Thanks for sharing the finished product from Allworth.
In your opinion how was the process from start to finish?
How were they to deal with and your thoughts on what is included vs what you had to upgrade.
House looks really good! Congrats!
Congrats!! Love your house, and brick colour is exactly what im looking for. May I ask what colour brick you chose, and the company of the brick?

Many thanks
Emma
Emma12
Congrats!! Love your house, and brick colour is exactly what im looking for. May I ask what colour brick you chose, and the company of the brick?

Many thanks
Emma

Hi Emma,

The bricks are PGH Blackheath.
Related
8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

18/09/2023
Adhesive seals for western red cedar windows

Windows & Doors

I’m restoring all my 40yr old windows and I want to install seals around the casements. I’ve sanded back and oiled the frames with sikkens. My plan is to box up inside…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum