Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

WA - Perception Homes vs In-Vogue Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

My wife and I are looking at building a 2-storey home in Hillarys, WA. This will be our second house we will be building, so we have some idea as to the challenges moving forward.

There doesn't seem to be many 2-storey builders to choose from and we've narrowed it down to the above 2.

We have a preference of Perception Homes (BGC) over In-Vogue (RBWA) purely based on design. Does anyone have any feedback regarding the two builders (past experience, word of mouth etc) or have any other recommendation for 2-storey builders we should consider?

The design we're looking at for the moment is a variation of 'The Dux' by Perception Homes - please see attached.

Requirements:

Thanks in advance.

I would go summit homes over those 2 builders although I don't know if you would get something within your budget, but doesn't hurt to ask. If it came down between the two above I would go perceptions

Hi Doozer,

Thank you for your prompt feedback. I came across 101 residential, who also do 2-storey builds, as well as APG Homes. What are your thoughts on them?

I built a home through Summit Homes back in 2011 and I do like their workmanship, but I don't believe they build any large 2-storey homes.

Cheers
I second summit homes

They do build 2 story houses and i am sure they can customize one to fit ur needs.]]
Be sure to check out all these builders on ProductReview.com.au - you need to have a builders permit to be able to review (i.e. so they're all genuine). I'd be weary of a few of those 2 story builders. Have you checked out Webb & Neaves?
I might give Summit a call again and see what they say...

Sorry tdk14, but your link is asterisked.

I did give WBN a consideration, but I'd imagine they'd be well out of my budget.
Sorry I'll try again - Product Review, com, au... without spaces or commas!
Happy to recommend someone at 101 Residential for you to chat to about costing up your plan for a comparison, let me know and I can send you a PM with contact details.

I also second jumping onto review sites such as product review.
May also want to search on FB for * builders before you sign anything

tdk14
Sorry I'll try again - Product Review, com, au... without spaces or commas!

Thanks tdk14!

I'll have a look through it and see. It seems of the builders I'm looking at, they're all pretty much on par except Summit which is a bit ahead.

Thanks for the ideas!
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum