Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Henley Carmelle Q1

Page 1 of 1
Hello Everyone,

Finally after just being an observer for over a year in this forum, the time has come to start my own thread.

So, My wife and I are building a single storey 29sq home with Henley, Carmelle Q1 Metro Facade, in Manor Lakes (South West of Melbourne).

We initially started off looking for an established property but changed our mind after looking at the display homes (guess that's what they build them for).

We did check out other builders but ended up finalising a house and land package with Henley because of their good inclusions, design and build quality.

This is our first home and I must say, this forum has been extremely valuable to us and thank you all for the posts and threads.

Here is a brief timeline of our build.

******Carpet chosen was discontinued*****

*****External colours rejected by developer******

And here is the list of our upgrades.

External

Internal

Some pictures of the colour selection.

That’s it for now. I’ll continue to update as the build progresses.

Cheers
M
Welcome to the forums and lovely floorplan you are building with Henley! We are about to embark on our second family build and we love their quality and feel of their homes which is why we have decided to build with them again.

Looks like henley are moving at a great pace! Look forward to seeing the progress of your home!
Thanks stayxtrue. Yeah couldn't agree more. I'll be following your build closely too.
Hello everyone,

Sorry I was unable to provide an update for a while, there has been some great progress and here are some pictures.

Roof and wrappings

Ducted heating

Plaster and windows are in

Bricks are here

Doors are installed

Bathroom tiles and benches

Rendering

Painting, electrical and bench-tops done

That's it for now!

M
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum