Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Domaine homes by clerondon

Page 4 of 6
Hey everyone, where is everyones domaine build at?

We just got pegged this week, so its finally happening!
We are almost at the completion phase . Final inspection due 18 th may Jordan spring East
pramilashres
We are almost at the completion phase . Final inspection due 18 th may Jordan spring East

Awesome!! What did you build and what colour schemes did you go for?

Lugano 23. Exterior scheme Hamilton water and internal mont cafe
Awesome!! Do you have any pictures from construction?

Very interested to see was the hot water system recessed also did they wall wrap your home as well? Cant wait to start our Orlando!!
I could not figure out how to Post pic in here. Yes they did wrap our house and not sure about the hot water system too.
Once it starts it goes very quick and the excitement grows every week to see every bit off the progress. Good luck with ur build
I don't have a recent pic but this was when the brick work had just satrted
Awesome mate!! Where abouts in jordan springs east are you? Im just around the corner in Llandilo.

Are you just off ninth avenue or furthur in the main estate?
Ninth avenue is few minutes drive from out place. And just got our letter today stating our build has reached final completion. Super excited hopefully handover isn't that far bow
Phil94
Hey everyone, where is everyones domaine build at?

We just got pegged this week, so its finally happening!

Hi. I am new to the forum. I am building Nevada 25 but not until next year. Waiting on land to register hopefully by December. Would love to see photos of your build as you progress. Are you doing a Instagram page following your build. Its a great idea.
Hi all...is it better to do bathroom full tiling with builder or from outside...
Vinteen007
Hi all...is it better to do bathroom full tiling with builder or from outside...

Not sure how much tiler would charge but I do know Domaine charge 25% builders premium on everything. To fully tile our bathroom was $1400 extra. We decided we could use that money to put towards fencing/driveway etc so we did not upgrade.
We got them to do it. $1400 isn’t too bad especially compared to what other builders charge for this.
We looked into getting it done after but tiles could be from different batches, grout colours not matching etc so getting them to do it.
It also means one less thing to do after handover

Hello Guys, I am new to this forum. I have just bought a Land on Tedbury Road opposite to National Park in Jordan Springs East. I did wasted alot of time looking for budget/good quality homes. Domaine Homes are the only one which is kind of ticking all the boxes. We are looking to finalise on Nevada 25 or Mailbu 24. We are in the process of finalising the Contract and settlement for the Land in the coming week and then probably head to Domaine homes to get us a proposal on what cost we might be looking to pay for the construction. Please guide us through with Do's and Dont do's so that we may be able to save some $$$. How flexible are they with pricing, can we try to negotiate the pricing some what?

Thanks for the help so far guys, this forum is definitely helping people like me to take vice decision.

Regards,
sunnyarora
Hello Guys, I am new to this forum. I have just bought a Land on Tedbury Road opposite to National Park in Jordan Springs East. I did wasted alot of time looking for budget/good quality homes. Domaine Homes are the only one which is kind of ticking all the boxes. We are looking to finalise on Nevada 25 or Mailbu 24. We are in the process of finalising the Contract and settlement for the Land in the coming week and then probably head to Domaine homes to get us a proposal on what cost we might be looking to pay for the construction. Please guide us through with Do's and Dont do's so that we may be able to save some $$$. How flexible are they with pricing, can we try to negotiate the pricing some what?

Thanks for the help so far guys, this forum is definitely helping people like me to take vice decision.

Regards,

Hi

Great choice both the Malibu and Nevada. At our contract signing we didn't even think to negotiate on pricing, however we found little extra things like cavity door were reasonably priced. You can't change anything structural or mix and match colours. It's set combinations. We are doing driveway and flooring ourselves after handover. Much cheaper and you can choose better quality and you will have more choice. Upgrade to floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms if you like that, it's well priced. We took the Lux kitchen and bathroom packs, security pack and wider front door. Can't think of anything else atm. Have you checkec out Instagram? There are Domaine builds being documented, amongst many others. Good luck !
Hello Guys, i have final pen down on the Nevada 25 and we are totally confuse with the upgrade/Lux options. Comfort and comfort lux is like 26k, wondering to know if its okay to go with them or get it done from outside. Ducted air con tp is 12500 and another 2800 for fujitsu. The cost price has been increased as comparison to last year pricing. We got a estimate of 335000k with all upgrades and belle facade with stone which is approx cost around 18k. Let me know your experience, if someone has already built in Jordan spring please post pictures so that we can get some idea as if we are on the right track or not. I will appreciate someone reply here.

Regard,
Hey we just took possession of our Orlando 28 around a month ago. While we upgraded the kitchen electrical and bathroom all to lux we left out the comfort pack all together as we didn’t like the tiles carpet or roller blinds they offered. We were able to do exactly what we wanted with way better quality stuff for a similar if not cheaper price after handover.
Same with the air con. The temperzone system on offer is a very unknown brand and we felt it was a decent investment so chose to upgrade the power to three phase and do a decent sized action system instead.
It’s really your choice if you want a turn key home ready to move into or if you are happy to get your own trades in after handover. Both have pros and cons.

Can someone share their experience with Domaine Homes?

I am struggling to choose between Domaine & Thrive homes..!!!

Also, if you can post some pics, that would be great..!!!
For those that has built already with Domaine, was the site costs provided in the quote, similar to the actual site costs upon building.
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum