Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Domaine homes by clerondon

Page 1 of 6
Is anyone building with domaine home?
We are building with domaine homes in jordan springs east.

pramilashres
We are building with domaine homes in jordan springs east.

We signed a contract to build at Macarthur Height Campbeltown. Nevada 25 design. In what stage are you pramilashres?
We have just signed the tender and will be signing the contract next weekend

We're doing the contract for an Orlando 28 this weekend.
What are you building?

We r building lugano 23

pramilashres
We r building lugano 23

Hey mate. Have you had to extend your tender by any chance?

What did u mean by extend the tender?

As in the tender expired on x date. Let's say 6 months from now. Is your land registered? Else you normally need to extend it

Yes we did extend the tender? We requested to add 3 extra weeks on top of 6 months. But our land would be registered by the end of june

By the way where r u building phil94

We're building in riverstone

Is domaine home house really cheaper than others?
I think they are cheaper but you have limited choices for internals

definitely cheaper - our plan is identical to a clarendon home and the price difference is 10s of $1000s when comparing our build with the clarendon base price where we have upgraded heads.
How about the structure quality. Are they same in domaine and clerondon?
Same frames and brands for all structural things. Just different brands on some internals like appliances and not as many options for colours tiles etc

I am in dilemma on choosing floor option from domaine home. Do anyone know how good is their porceline tiles are? I noticed they don't have any glossy porceline tile option. Also is their laminated floorboards descent quality?
We're doing flooring after hand over so we can pick exactly what we want

I thought if I do it outside, it gonna coast me more. The comfort pack in domaine includes flooring, blind and flyscreen only for 13k, which I thought a good value.
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

30/05/2023
Montgomery Homes KD/R on Northern Beaches

Building A New House

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has built with Montgomery in the last few years on the Northern Beaches? I don't see the see them around, as I would love to ask how happy…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum