Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First Home - Custom Design in Ipswich - Fireplace & TV

Page 19 of 29
gr8ly
@allblaqk so close now - so exciting! you don't even need to worry about outside. So lucky! and yep i love your kitchen too

I am sooo excited now
Bring on next week. And thank you. Can't wait to cook something average up in it
Even with the measles, your home looks so lovely! How awesome was your SS to spot your paint defects - looks like he was thorough too.
Im so excited for you... can't wait for move in pics!
Bridgetwitch
Even with the measles, your home looks so lovely! How awesome was your SS to spot your paint defects - looks like he was thorough too.
Im so excited for you... can't wait for move in pics!

I will be posting lots of moved in pics

Yes very thorough, they are doing lots of defect/touch ups so I don't think we will have any problems at PCI
Eeeeee how exciting!!!

Loooove those bathroom pendants!!!
allblaqk
gr8ly
@allblaqk so close now - so exciting! you don't even need to worry about outside. So lucky! and yep i love your kitchen too

I am sooo excited now
Bring on next week. And thank you. Can't wait to cook something average up in it

hahahahahaha! but at least you'll look the part. I can't cook at all.
I’m so excited for you. It’s so close. What is your wall colour ?

Building our first custom dream home.
sparrowsnest
I’m so excited for you. It’s so close. What is your wall colour ?

Building our first custom dream home.

Taubmans Salinger - full strength
I really like all your pendants! Everything looks so lovely

My god I go off to die quietly with the flu and your charging ahead Allblaqk
wow bring on Monday and those keys

I really love seeing builds with minimal stickers at the end, you had a great ss that’s for sure.

I can’t wait to see what all your mystery boxes hold

kikihome
I really like all your pendants! Everything looks so lovely

Thank you - I'm really happy with how its turned out!
Tribe7
My god I go off to die quietly with the flu and your charging ahead Allblaqk
wow bring on Monday and those keys

I really love seeing builds with minimal stickers at the end, you had a great ss that’s for sure.

I can’t wait to see what all your mystery boxes hold

Lol Tribe I hope you are feeling better now! Yes bring on monday! I'm on annual leave as of monday so pretty excited for that in general also LOL

I see a massive garage sale in the future.
Not yet, bloody flu needs to take a hike I’m over it.

Oh cool that’s even better your on holidays, have you gotten your builder to get you the final invoice so you can have the cheque ready to go? Don’t forgot to order your wheelie bins, provide your gas compliance certificate to your gas company if you have bottled gas. Organize your insurance and new connections (I’m sure you know all this and there is plenty my snot infested brain has forgotten
)

Oh the funds you make from the garage sale can be re invested in house stuff
gosh I love recycling

Tribe7

Oh cool that’s even better your on holidays, have you gotten your builder to get you the final invoice so you can have the cheque ready to go? Don’t forgot to order your wheelie bins, provide your gas compliance certificate to your gas company if you have bottled gas. Organize your insurance and new connections (I’m sure you know all this and there is plenty my snot infested brain has forgotten
)

gosh I love recycling

Awe well feel better soon. I think you might need some retail therapy

Thank you for the list, I have a large list going at the moment that I have to work through. I have done our insurance, the final invoice is all sorted, the NBN guys are coming next week too. Just gotta organise our gas/elec, order the bins and organise our internet! And of course get my couches delivered. And figure out hiring a truck for all our crap lol
allblaqk
Tribe7

)

gosh I love recycling

Awe well feel better soon. I think you might need some retail therapy

Thank you for the list, I have a large list going at the moment that I have to work through. I have done our insurance, the final invoice is all sorted, the NBN guys are coming next week too. Just gotta organise our gas/elec, order the bins and organise our internet! And of course get my couches delivered. And figure out hiring a truck for all our crap lol

I am tying to buy a new car, strangely enough it’s no where near as satisfying as buy throw rugs
. I brought a cracker on Saturday

Your on fire with the list, well done. Have you got a tv antenna? I bet your dying to see the couches. What about the truck hire place at Yamanto? On warrick road I think they have a good deal. We brought a new trailer so will be moving ourselves
dunno who’s idea that was.

Tribe7

I am tying to buy a new car, strangely enough it’s no where near as satisfying as buy throw rugs
. I brought a cracker on Saturday

Your on fire with the list, well done. Have you got a tv antenna? I bet your dying to see the couches. What about the truck hire place at Yamanto? On warrick road I think they have a good deal. We brought a new trailer so will be moving ourselves
dunno who’s idea that was.

Yeah we have an antenna already, would have forgotten that one otherwise.

Yes I was just looking at the yamanto place, I'll have to check tomorrow on my laptop. We will also be moving ourself (kill me) but at least most of its in one spot. Although I do have a lot of junk at my parents place too lol
Have you looked at hiring a pods , pod? They leave it fir you to paxk and then move it to your new place. The container you dont need to lift stuff to high! And have a month to utelize if you like while either packing/unpacking or to stor on their site if need be?
lovisa
Have you looked at hiring a pods , pod? They leave it fir you to paxk and then move it to your new place. The container you dont need to lift stuff to high! And have a month to utelize if you like while either packing/unpacking or to stor on their site if need be?

I looked at these when we moved 6 months ago but they were quite expensive. All of our stuff is in a storage shed apart from day to day stuff as we are living with my in laws. So it shouldn't be too bad to move everything
allblaqk
lovisa

I looked at these when we moved 6 months ago but they were quite expensive. All of our stuff is in a storage shed apart from day to day stuff as we are living with my in laws. So it shouldn't be too bad to move everything

We got a qute from gobox and asked pods to give us a better price it dropped by over $200
Bank inspected today, if they can process the payment we get keys on monday and our builder will send his trades in during the week to fix anything we discover at PCI
OMG... keys Monday, so exciting!!!!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Related
1/01/2024
Custom Home Design - Suggestions and Recommendation

Building A New House

ideal house depends on the site and location as much as internal floor plan....what is the distance from the house to all four boundaries, where is north, describe your…

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

18/08/2023
Tv Fireplace placement in large lounge room

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, My first post, we are building a house and can’t decide the layout of the lounge room. We have a large N/W facing window and are wanting to have a wood slow…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum