Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

East Estate

Page 1 of 4
Starting build in East Estate Cranbourne East
Land is supposed to title around August for stage 1 and 2.
Building with Arden homes Votivo 37 with some changes comes to around 40 sq
so far have found Arden homes sales consultant and other staff co-operative and ready to help if they can. Have signed our contract on 09th June 2017
pEast

What changes did u do? We are doing Votivo 43 with some changes too, added deck, removed rumpus, switched pantry and laundry. We are building in Chelsea.

Ezza78
pEast

What changes did u do? We are doing Votivo 43 with some changes too, added deck, removed rumpus, switched pantry and laundry. We are building in Chelsea.

Added alfresco, shower in laundry linen space + window, Kingston façade, added CSDs almost everywhere, Pivot door infws 5vg, etc
I'm building in East Estate also.
Building with Simonds though. The latest update i received they said title expected late August, 3 weeks ago it was late July....
smithfamily
I'm building in East Estate also.
Building with Simonds though. The latest update i received they said title expected late August, 3 weeks ago it was late July....

Good to hear from future neighbours in the Estate. Has your lot moved out of BAL zone. my lot in stage 1 ended up in BAL. I have already signed building contract. How far has you process progressed with Simonds.
Haven't had any word if it's moved out of BAL zone or not. I'm in stage 2. We have contracts signed with Simonds, ready to go, just awaiting title now. Even if our lot moves out of BAL zone, I will still keep the BAL inclusions in the build.
smithfamily
Haven't had any word if it's moved out of BAL zone or not. I'm in stage 2. We have contracts signed with Simonds, ready to go, just awaiting title now. Even if our lot moves out of BAL zone, I will still keep the BAL inclusions in the build.

The BAL was updated on 1 June 2017. I think Stage 2 still comes under BAL. Stage 1 is mostly out barring the lots with their backyards to stage 4.

I am also in the same boat - Just wanting them to title the land at the earliest.
Our block backs onto Stage 6 I believe so will most likely stay in BAL zone then.

Hopefully the title dates don't get pushed out any further than they already are!
Visited the estate today and the roads appear out of nowhere
E
So the latest on East estate - they are putting top soil.
At my front, Our drawing are finally with Arden's permit team. Am I glad about it? Yes? Why? it stops me from thinking about any more changes?
Phase 1, so far the experience with Arden homes right from day one working with the SC / colours/tender/ contracthas been I would say very good compared to how others report regarding how hard it is to communicate. I have ended up doing a change almost or putting a question through to Arden every other day. It has been very good.
Phase 2: hope so, it is also as good as Phase -1.
pEast
At my front, Our drawing are finally with Arden's permit team. Am I glad about it? Yes? Why? it stops me from thinking about any more changes?
Phase 1, so far the experience with Arden homes right from day one working with the SC / colours/tender/ contracthas been I would say very good compared to how others report regarding how hard it is to communicate. I have ended up doing a change almost or putting a question through to Arden every other day. It has been very good.

Good luck pEast. We feel the same after a terrible experience with another builder. We have contracts next month and I too will be glad as I keep overthinking things or thinking of changes to make. When is your build due to start?

Ezza78
pEast

Good luck pEast. We feel the same after a terrible experience with another builder. We have contracts next month and I too will be glad as I keep overthinking things or thinking of changes to make. When is your build due to start?

We are expecting Titles in August and I must say we are ready for an immediate start.

We did our tender on 24/4/17 - more or less I have seen your and ours are more or less same - Kitchen we went with Range 2 similar to the one at Arden -Ocean foam for all - We also upgraded our Laundry to be Ocean foam rather than laminate- our exterior colour for balcony is Malay grey - remaining render is Tranquil retreat (I have thought for almost every day to go half Tranquil retreat cos worried it might be bit dark).
pEast
Ezza78
pEast

We are expecting Titles in August and I must say we are ready for an immediate start.

We did our tender on 24/4/17 - more or less I have seen your and ours are more or less same - Kitchen we went with Range 2 similar to the one at Arden -Ocean foam for all - We also upgraded our Laundry to be Ocean foam rather than laminate- our exterior colour for balcony is Malay grey - remaining render is Tranquil retreat (I have thought for almost every day to go half Tranquil retreat cos worried it might be bit dark).

External will be perfect full strength as it always goes lighter. We've gone for it inside too!! Balcony sounds great! What floors did u choose? What other changes did you make to house? Wow, August not far away. Very excited for you!

Ezza78
pEast
Ezza78
[quote="pEast"]So the latest on East estate - they are putting top soil.

External will be perfect full strength as it always goes lighter. We've gone for it inside too!! Balcony sounds great! What floors did u choose? What other changes did you make to house? Wow, August not far away. Very excited for you!

[/quote]

How deep is your Alfresco? We are just wondering if 2.7m is enough depth? It also runs full length of house. We are trying to maximise garden too though and not loose light in living/dining.

Again they announce as usual - land to title - delayed
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum