Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Winchester 28- Landscaping

Page 42 of 73
bank
I don't have access to it any more, it was on the boundary, but I'll look through my construction photos and see what I can find. It is was the same as Trippypossums except it extends 1.5m. Very common in estates where the guidelines state that facade materials must return a certain distance.
Great, thanks. Sounds like they should be able to do what I want.

blackcat20
bank
I don't have access to it any more, it was on the boundary, but I'll look through my construction photos and see what I can find. It is was the same as Trippypossums except it extends 1.5m. Very common in estates where the guidelines state that facade materials must return a certain distance.

Over 3000 photos and I found 1 that shows it, and not very close. It definitely can be done and up above your head there really shouldn't be any concern about the edge being damaged.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
bank
blackcat20
bank

Over 3000 photos and I found 1 that shows it, and not very close. It definitely can be done and up above your head there really shouldn't be any concern about the edge being damaged.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Perfect, thank you!!

On site meeting this arvo so fingers crossed we get a good resolution.

Our portal has been updated too; looks like we're closing in on the finish line!
blackcat20
On site meeting this arvo so fingers crossed we get a good resolution.

Our portal has been updated too; looks like we're closing in on the finish line!

Exciting!! 🎉🎉
Looking really good inside, the paint really lightens the whole place.

Supervisor is going to run my render suggestion past the big boss so hopefully that will be a good resolution.

blackcat20

Supervisor is going to run my render suggestion past the big boss so hopefully that will be a good resolution.

You chose a white for walls. What colour White is that?
sandymeo
blackcat20

You chose a white for walls. What colour White is that?
Antique White USA.

It looks like a house!

Painting inside is finished and I love it.

PCI tentatively scheduled for September 11.

blackcat20

Looks amazing....how long did painting take. Ours just started painting today.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t
Just over a week for the painting. When we went last Friday they had finished the ceilings and done one coat in the walls.

blackcat20
Just over a week for the painting. When we went last Friday they had finished the ceilings and done one coat in the walls.

I can’t believe the pace of the build! Such a great result after your admin nightmare. Did you get a resolution re the render?
shokel1975
blackcat20

I can’t believe the pace of the build! Such a great result after your admin nightmare. Did you get a resolution re the render?
Unfortunately we've elected to leave it. The solution I want would be at our cost and we aren't willing to spend that much. I'm hoping once the door is painted it looks more natural.

blackcat20
shokel1975
blackcat20

Unfortunately we've elected to leave it. The solution I want would be at our cost and we aren't willing to spend that much. I'm hoping once the door is painted it looks more natural.

Oh bugger.... maybe start looking at ways you can dress up the entry to your liking - maybe something hanging on the wall to the RHS of door to hide the render a little?
blackcat20

The white paint looks really good. What's the length of your kitchen bench and island?
blackcat20
It looks like a house!

Looks so beautiful! 😍 The colour and the bricks match well!
blackcat20

That window splashback is stealing the spotlight! PCI next month so it only takes 4 months for the build?! That pace is unbelievable!
Looking good blackcat. Hopefully not long for you to go now.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Kimmykim
blackcat20

That window splashback is stealing the spotlight! PCI next month so it only takes 4 months for the build?! That pace is unbelievable!
I know! We officially started May 9

Related
15/06/2023
Excavation for landscaping

Building A New House

Hmmm, I have checked your past posts and it seems that you are in NSW, not WA as I had thought. It pays to show your State in your avatar. Retaining wall regulations…

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

2/08/2023
Pre-build landscaping considerations

Landscape & Garden Design

Ideally you would engage a landscaper to give you some insight what they may need in the space to make your vision come to life…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum