Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Winchester 28- Landscaping

Page 26 of 73
blackcat20
Just bought this light for our front entrance. Wasn't what I was eyeing off but couldn't justify the price of the light I did want.

Nice looking light, where did you find that one?

Drew01
blackcat20
Just bought this light for our front entrance. Wasn't what I was eyeing off but couldn't justify the price of the light I did want.

Nice looking light, where did you find that one?

The Myer Market.

Just spoke to our slab supervisor; slab will be boxed up Monday and poured Tuesday/Wednesday.
Love this view my neighbour sent.

blackcat20

Which is your block? I feel sorry for whoever has to sort out the toilet that's having a lay down... 🤣🤣🤣

Drew01
blackcat20

Which is your block? I feel sorry for whoever has to sort out the toilet that's having a lay down... 🤣🤣🤣

The one with the truck.
The block to our left is sloppy, loo was on its side Tuesday and hasn't moved. Slab steel all over the footpath, no signage and their fence on our block.

blackcat20
Drew01
blackcat20

The one with the truck.
The block to our left is sloppy, loo was on its side Tuesday and hasn't moved. Slab steel all over the footpath, no signage and their fence on our block.

Very cool pic.

What is behind your property?

Renman

Very cool pic.

Currently a farm but being developed into a new estate. Blocks the same size as ours are almost $100k more!
blackcat20
Renman

Very cool pic.

Currently a farm but being developed into a new estate. Blocks the same size as ours are almost $100k more!
Good thing you purchased it early

blackcat20

Great pic! We are just around the corner from you on Kingscliff Av
how big is your block? What Are the dimensions?
Bronte19
blackcat20

Great pic! We are just around the corner from you on Kingscliff Av
how big is your block? What Are the dimensions?

It's 14*31ish.

Ground level view today

Slab pour scheduled for today so hopefully we get good news later today. Frames scheduled to start June 5.
No news is good news?

My Click frenzy ceiling fans arrived today. Hadn't realised they had oak blades but they're reversible so I'll stick with the white side.

blackcat20
No news is good news?

My Click frenzy ceiling fans arrived today. Hadn't realised they had oak blades but they're reversible so I'll stick with the white side.

You are going to need a storage shed to store all your purchases soon! lol
shokel1975
blackcat20
No news is good news?

You are going to need a storage shed to store all your purchases soon! lol
It's all living in the garage with the rest of our stuff

Congratulations on your site start Blackcat I’m so pleased it’s all happening for you. Bring on those slab pics

I laughed about the loo I squealed when I saw mine too. Loo = workers

I'm just so glad its finally happening. Looks like all the M builds in our stage started at the same time, so it seems they were waiting on that. Annoying for us as we were well ready to get going. One of the girls in my street is three weeks away from handover!
We've been slabbed!

blackcat20
We've been slabbed!

Congratulations!
Related
15/06/2023
Excavation for landscaping

Building A New House

Hmmm, I have checked your past posts and it seems that you are in NSW, not WA as I had thought. It pays to show your State in your avatar. Retaining wall regulations…

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

2/08/2023
Pre-build landscaping considerations

Landscape & Garden Design

Ideally you would engage a landscaper to give you some insight what they may need in the space to make your vision come to life…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum