Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Modified Statesman Ashville

Page 3 of 3
Do you have the keys, how is it??!!

How long between pre handover and keys was it?
alysanne sorry for taking so long to get back to you. We got our keys at the same time as pre handover. Our bank paid the final payment 2 weeks early accidentally so they well and truely had their money in time for giving us the keys.

We moved in last Monday. Still waiting for my brother to come and finish our electrical. He got Married last weekend so I can forgive him for being slow haha.

We are so happy with our finished house. I’ll add some photos when we’ve finished unpacking 😊
Ckfd
@alysanne sorry for taking so long to get back to you. We got our keys at the same time as pre handover. Our bank paid the final payment 2 weeks early accidentally so they well and truely had their money in time for giving us the keys.

We moved in last Monday. Still waiting for my brother to come and finish our electrical. He got Married last weekend so I can forgive him for being slow haha.

We are so happy with our finished house. I’ll add some photos when we’ve finished unpacking 😊

Congrats on your house being completed, it looks lovely. You have made similar choices to ours in your selections and wondered if you would have time to post a few more photos. 😁

Also wondering what colour roof and render you chose?

Cheers !
Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations - Melbourne

Building A New House

I do enjoy the drama:-D In his latest two videos he has started bringing security guards to site, I am waiting for the punch on to begin lol

15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum