Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Additional Site cost At Jordan Spring East (Stage-2)

Page 3 of 3
I am in stage 1G , do I get access for soil test , not sure stage 1G is accessible or not
Ramesh123
I am also going with Domaine homes , I have paid tender money in march , not yet paid 5 % deposit.

Which design Ramesh you are going with and where is your lot? Mine is 2242 and we are thinking Arizona26.
mana 17 , which is smaller house, my one is 1257
Ramesh123
mana 17 , which is smaller house, my one is 1257

Sweet.. Welcome Neighbour
Hi Randhir,

did you organize your soil test with Domaine homes and did u hear any one done soil test recently.
thanks
Road # 79 will be called Oxley Road
Ramesh123
Hi Randhir,

did you organize your soil test with Domaine homes and did u hear any one done soil test recently.
thanks

Not yet Ramesh, Domain homes guys are speaking to Megan to get access, however, noting is arranged yet. our Lan is still not accessible.
Top of stage 2

Bottom of stage 2

blissjohnson2, how did you go there? is stage -2 open?

No it's not open. There are a few viewing points that we knew of and have visited for a few months.

Sweet, waiting for more pictures. Thanks
Hi everyone
Has anyone started building with Domaine homes.. im planning to have arizona 26 design for my block..
How is the experience so far.. it's relatively new so not many reviews only

We are building Arizona 26 as well, we are waiting for land to register first so that we can get exact site cost.
sunny1988
Hi everyone
Has anyone started building with Domaine homes.. im planning to have arizona 26 design for my block..
How is the experience so far.. it's relatively new so not many reviews Sunny what is your lot number?

Sunny, what is your lot number?
MR.india
sunny1988
Hi everyone
How is the experience so far.. it's relatively new so not many reviews Sunny what is your lot number?

Sunny, what is your lot number?

Its in elara marsden park 2828

Yes, it is in display in Elara. I loved the design, however, the showers are quite tight and they won't change them.
MR.india
Yes, it is in display in Elara. I loved the design, however, the showers are quite tight and they won't change them.

Yes correct.
Also i didnt like the facade color options they have.. and they wont do any other color.. like they dont have wooden colored doors for main entrance

I still like them so, we decided to go with them.
Related
24/03/2024
Building Near Train Track - Additional Cost for Acoustics

Building A New House

Our standard double-glazed window is tested to achieve, Rw 34, and can be glazed to suit Rw 39. The price is good too...

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum