Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Statesman Felixstow Alfresco build in Two Wells, SA

Page 3 of 3
All 3 builds really are flying ckfd & nicoledee ! My cabinetry is booked for tomorrow and that is also when lock up is, according to my supervisor anyway. I was lucky enough to rock up to my block on a day when he was there so he gave me a run down on what dates he has booked certain things.

I hope we all have a very smooth last stretch of the building journey!
And just like that, we are at lock up!

Gyprock is all flushed, cornices are in, bricks are completed, doors are in!

Photo courtesy of one of our neighbours, we will be heading out there over the weekend to check it out

Eaves still to go on, stacked stone still to go on piers, but it's rolling along nice and quickly!

My prediction of handover around late October, early November is looking pretty good!

Woo! Congratulations nicoledee not long now
How's it all going?!
nicoledee how is everything going?
Oh my God guys I have been soooo busy I've totally forgotten to update!!
We handed over on 21st of October and it's amazing. Very little defects to be fixed up. Super happy!!!

How is everyone else going?

Hi Nicoledee, just wondering about your finished house, Iā€™m about to start building a very customised Felixstow with muscat grey bricks and wallaby roof and would be great if you could post some pics with the facade finished
Krisrobe
Hi Nicoledee, just wondering about your finished house, Iā€™m about to start building a very customised Felixstow with muscat grey bricks and wallaby roof and would be great if you could post some pics with the facade finished

Any photos of the Felixstowe Alfresco would be really helpful. We are looking to build a modified version next year. šŸ˜€
Krisrobe

Hi Krisrobe

Have you moved into your Felixstow Alfresco? How did your build go?
If you can post a few photos would be great. Thx šŸ˜
Related
12/01/2024
Two sinks? Seeking advice with scullery/kitchen layout

Kitchen Corner

Hi, We're building a double-storey in Perth and I'm undecided with the kitchen sink situation. I'm set on having the main sink with dishwasher in the scullery - and…

23/04/2024
Two storey house construction cost

Building A New House

The price you're seeing for a high-spec 2-storey home in Perth sounds steep, but unfortunately, it's kind of the norm these…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum