Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

rural or country builders

Page 1 of 1
Quick question has anyone on here built with rural or country builders in the past 3 years?

All the posts I can find are over 5 years old, when they were under different management. I would REALLY appreciate chatting to someone else who has dealt with them. Thank you in advance.
We are building an architect designed house right now with a local builder in Cooma, NSW - population 8000.

Edit: actually 10km out of town on 25 acres.
On re-reading your question I think you might have meant a company called "Rural or Country Builders", whoever that might be. If so, forget my answer.
We are 4 months in our build with Rural Building Company, in Wandi. So far its all been excellent!
Related
3/01/2024
Boundary surveys - rural

General Discussion

Hi Renee, Boundaries in NSW are generally shown on Deposited Plans. When they put boundaries into SIX Maps from these plans, there are various reasons that these often do…

10/05/2023
Builders

General Discussion

Look at your bill from the electricity company. It should detail the charges. You will need to do some estimating and some calculations. Then charge the…

15/06/2023
WA Builders

Building A New House

Site works are just about to start on our build with Blueprint in Midvale. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=106894

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum